Ready for harvest with mixed amber and clear trichromes?

Hello friends of ILGM! I got a plant that died but one that survived! yay! it is small and I am still learning after a year! I will have more time after I finish this class that is beating my like a gang in rage. I noticed some of the trichromes are amber and some are clear! Is it too ripped? Please let me know. :slight_smile:

Strain: Northern Lights
Indoor [100 Watts LED (1000 Watts :speak_no_evil: )

0001 0002 0003 0004

If those photos are from actual bud sites and not just leaves, I would chop.

Let’s tag @PurpNGold74 to get his take.

6 Likes

I’m new still but they def look ready like you said if they’re bud sites I wouldn’t wait to chop.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @DankGunslinger!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help @AAA !

1 Like

I mean were usually squinting to hope they are amber yours I can see easily. But like I said see what some of the ogs think. @blackthumbbetty @AAA @imSICKkid @PurpNGold74 @merlin44

5 Likes

If those pics are from buds, not sugar leaves, then choppettychopchopchop!

5 Likes

@DankGunslinger @blackthumbbetty Thank you so much! Does sugar leaves mean the ones that stick out of the flower like a single sword? If so, yes! these are sugar leaves because I am realizing I took another sample and this is what I found! It is nice to see you all again by the way! I am almost done with school, this hard class then two more and I graduate! yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHgWRfc-zY

1 Like

Take pics of the buds’ trichomes to show us.

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty thank you so much!0001(2) 0002(2) 0003(2) 0004(2)

The one above is a link for the video of these pictures! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the pics/link!

On the buds, the trichs are mostly clear with little amber.

3 Likes

No, thank you @blackthumbbetty! They need a week or two, correct? They need to get cloudy or completely amber (light amber) :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, dont chop yet. If I were you I would start flushing so in 2 weeks they’re ready. Can we get a pic of the plant/plants? :grin:

2 Likes

@Beezy745 thank you so much! and of course! Let me take a picture! Should I still feed them? I haven’t used nutrients at all because last time I used too much and I killed it… the leaves were super dark and they turn yellow brown at the tips!

2 Likes

No problem and No do not feed them anymore if they’re gonna be harvested in 2 weeks or so you dont want that nasty smoke!

3 Likes

I am going to try to germinate some seeds but I wanna use there fertilizers… how much and like what are the good ones from what I have? Thank you so much @Beezy745

1 Like

One is northen lights that I got as bithday present and the other one is a old blueberry seed I had in the fridge! I am so excited! I hope the bud get thicker and bigger! This would be my first successful harvest!

3 Likes

Honestly bro I’m the guy to ask about those nutes. I soak seeds for 24 hours in RO water then onto a paper towel. That’s my preference you so I can see the tap root once it’s almost 1/4 to 1/2 inch I use either jiffy peat pellets or fox farm happy frog soil. And my nutes are all organic I use nothing but dry amendments an PhD dechlorinated tap water.
This is what I use in veg

I use this in flower

this was my results

3 Likes

@Beezy745 thank you so so much for that very nice reply!
And everyone else too! You all makes me feel like I am in a group of friends! I will definently try your method! I look forward to have pretty flowers like the ones you showed me! I am so excited! My friend also mentioned jiffy peat pellets because he saw my seeds struggling in rockwool! Also the nutrients you recommended me have the Mycorrhizal fungi so it is very complete!! Thank you so much!!! I am gonna try again and get the those two fertilizers ans pellets!

2 Likes

Anytime bro, I’m just trying to spread some organic grow knowledge lol I’m a beginner myself but with just those 2 amendments and water I got some good smoke for my first harvest. Plus it was outdoor so I can only imagine how indoor will come out! Happy growing gromie! :grin: I’m gonna tag you in my journal if that’s cool?

3 Likes