Ready for harvest or?

Hey guys I’m in the middle of week 5 of flower of my WW auto. I got about 30% maybe 40% of leaves turning yellow and was wondering if it’s about harvest time ?? I have some pics of trichs but I’m very shaky so they aren’t the best pics. And if not ready now, then about how long y’all think ?

2 Likes

You’ve got more time to go: let it ride.

2 Likes

Nice pictures , I also vote give her more time.
Keep watching those crystals.

2 Likes

U have at 3 more weeks or more i grew 3 wwa’s one finished around 94 days the other 2 went about 140 day’s

Triches tell you when she’s ready. it looks to me like you got at least 2 weeks you want about 50% of them to be Amber. Bit of my knowledge my father taught me what works I’ve done well cloning now’s the time to start stressing her take the yellow sucker leaves off your buds will get denser. I stress mine almost the whole way through budding just by bending each branch. Drastic measures to get best results. I usually just stick a nail right through the stalk makes them put thier energy into finishing up the bud leaves take off some leaves a few will stress her enough looks like she needs more nitrogen which is micro nutrient the plant uses it up very quickly. Good luck

2 Likes

@Stc1992 what other methods do you use to stress out a plant that’s flowering I’ll attach a picture of my outside one I’ve been reading about stressing them out when they’re flowering I just haven’t done it yet. I did clean up all the lower branches that weren’t going to make it so it can focus it’s energy on the ones that we’re going to make it. I just started week 5 do you have any suggestions

2 Likes

Why would you want to do that? A stressed plant is more likely to hermie and self pollinate, it can stunt growth or cause it to re-veg or just die. It will be more prone to disease and pest damage as well. A healthy, happy plant will produce the best product.

That is waaay different from “stressing” just for the sake of stressing.
To be fair, I have heard “bro-science” that says stress will do blah blah blah but it is mostly :poop:

If you were to compare a non stressed plant that’s in flower stage to a stressed plant at the same stage the stressed plant would be twice the put all their power into button not leaves so you wanna remove 25% of your leaves they don’t need them you don’t want them photosynthesizing you want them producing buds and it doesn’t make them harm or die hyper I put a nail to the base of mine at least a month before I pick it if not more and I take all the leaves off at the end right before you pick it every soccer leaf and your butts will get denser try it before you judge my stress Not to mention you stress a cloan they triple the size of a non stressed plant just saying squish the roots before you plant it into a pot they take grade off a lot faster you can always compare a non stress to a stressed and yielded vehicle hotel but you should always dress them Fan leaves absorb the sun take the sun from the buds and at least take off most of your leaves when you’re Almost say 2 weeks to pic you shouldn’t have any leaves on And I mean the soccer leaves the ones that are big as your hand those are the ones that absorb you like you have to leave some you can’t pick more than 25% of your leaves in one time

1 Like