Ready for harvest or no?

Ready for harvest or wait? first time grower. white widow autoflowers.

Uploading: ready4.jpg…

Uploading: ready6.jpg…

1 Like

Good Morning and Welcome to the neighborhood. It is very hard to determine by your pictures. How long have they been in Flower? Can you get some close up pictures of the buds? :blush::v:

1 Like
3 Likes

They are 9 weeks from germination today.

1 Like

Uploading: buds6.jpg…

Uploading: buds8.jpg…

2 Likes

most of the trichomes are cloudy, no amber and most hairs are golden brown.

2 Likes

check out images in comments above

1 Like

You have several weeks to go if they are 9 weeks from seed. Cannabis flowers typically mature in 8 to 11 weeks after you start seeing pistils (white hairs) at the tips of the plant.

7 Likes

Those photos are back lit and hard to see what we need to see.
9 weeks from seed is probably too soon. If it was only 3 weeks to flower then your at 6 weeks of flowering. The estimates you read are flowering time, not total time. You probably have 3 weeks to go.
I still see a lot of white pistils. They will fatten up a lot as they grow.

5 Likes

yea lighting is king of difficult in the flower area for photos. if i use the grow light my camera picks up the full spectrum. good to know she will still get bigger. with about 3 weeks left ill feed one last time with some one shot today then only water for the last 2 weeks. i plan to use an ice water flush on the last couple days in hopes of color. not sure if anyone has experience with doing that.

1 Like

Try the cameras flash, best if not too close when you do.

1 Like

Not ready. Probably between 2 to 3 weeks to go.

1 Like

**looks like you have a minute to go but they do look great and healthy … so for me I look at a few things I look at the hairs, I look at the fan leaves. They will tell you lots… So when I get close to the end… I like seeing hairs curling in… filling the nugs … I like seeing the leaves go yellow … I like the smells man … then when the hairs turn brown ish copper color the fans leaves start losing colors, they go yellow … when start seeing gold I start looking at the trichomes … sometimes I chop em up when she’s all milk … sometimes Il wait till i see amber or gold then start flushing … It’s what works for me … I’ve just been growing for a minute … I know damn well some of these guys can skool me…and I hope and pray that they do … that’s all i got for yeah

My big girl im excited about started yellowing today… and its a bright viberant yellow starting in the sugar leaves of her larger colas. The colas have definitely fattened up… my hand can not fit around her largest cola. I am now down to 2 of the girls the little one with the strange pheno ended up with fungas gnats.
Uploading: 20220227_192828.jpg…
Uploading: 20220227_192851.jpg…
Uploading: 20220227_192925.jpg…
Uploading: 20220227_192908.jpg…

1 Like

You have to wait for all the pictures to upload before hitting the reply button

Everyone of your pictures is out of focus turn off your grow lights and use flash or natural light. We cant give good advice without good pictures

1 Like

I’d say you’re getting close but not quiet ready

1 Like

Nice looking plant

1 Like