Ready for harvest? New grower Wedding cake

Wedding cake auto
11 weeks (8week flower)
Coco , natures super soil, Incredible bulk, Sweet Raw, Recharge
5 gallon Fabric

3 Likes

Beautifull buds my friend! Some clearer trichome pics would be nice, I do see a few amber in there though looks like mostly cloudy. You could harvest now or wait another week or so and watch trichomes depends on the kind of high you want too.

3 Likes

Yep beautiful buds. Ditto what @ConcreteBudz said. The bit of amber I see is on a sugar leaf.

2 Likes

Beautiful girl and fat. Will be a great smoke but it might need a few more weeks or 1. Do you have trichomes pictures

1 Like

Beautiful trichomes I see alot of clear stil…min 2 weeks left so she still gonna get fat for you great job

1 Like

That “in da couch” but my goal is really is to bring that super tasty flavor honestly but I do enjoy the night tone

1 Like

Thanks!! So probably feed another week?

1 Like

Negative I would go just water from now depending I’d you want amber than yes

2 Likes

Yeah what silvas saying just water out till finish and keep checking trichomes of the flower not the leaves. When you see like 25%-50% amber that’s couch lockish haha

1 Like

Thanks ,I was thinking just water but second guessing myself

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. U really did a great job and walk be a great smoke

1 Like

Yes beautiful buds too!. Autos have a mind of there own so it’s not uncommon for them to go 12+weeks with some strains.

1 Like

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap: