Ready for harvest? help please

these are the best pictures I can get. I bought a magnifier for my phone but I cant see anything thru it.

i do see a few amber trichomes.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

@bob31, @Hogmaster, @Myfriendis410, @dbrn32, @Corso2, @Countryboyjvd1971, @Daddy

2 Likes

i think maybe some more time, it will depend on how you want your smoke though. want light or heavy?

dont want couch lock that is for sure

1 Like

harvest when most of the tricombs…little balls are cloudy (white) then. not clear and not amber(brown). I am still seeing alot of clear in there.

1 Like

Kinda hard to tell from the photos, but I see some amber in the first one. I would give her a few more days then bring her down.

1 Like

Best way to be sure is checking them under some natural light because the led makes the smoky triches look amber imo. Goodluck they sure do look frosty

3 Likes

I’m with everyone else: natural light is the only way.

Give us a shot of the whole bud as well. Pistils are in what state?

1 Like

pistols on some plants are red and brown, other plants they are still white

1 Like

I think you have more time to go, but natural light closeup would be great.

1 Like

This one has quite a way to go. All of those white pistils are actively growing flowers and they need time to bulk up. Your buds will be 80% amber or red pistils minimum and the colas will start to get “lumpy” for want of a better word.

2 Likes

this is the one that we are thinking is almost ready. Time to flush? time to split stem?

@Daddy, @bob31, @Myfriendis410, @Dr.DankThumb420, @Rugar89, @1449781946-wITN

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes this one is a little farther along. Generally you want 90-100 % of the pistols burnt back and receded and is also a good indicator to start checking trichomes. Id say give her a week to 2 weeks more, unless the trichs are where u want them. Looking very good and can see some great purple hues

2 Likes