Ready ffor harvest?

Are they ready for harvest? 2months of flowering passed.

they look great but you at the beginning of flower , you have a long way to go. I need a Trichome pic of a bud, without that i would say 4 weeks

3 Likes

Sorry i dont have a microscope :grinning: but thanks for information, i was thinking the same acutally

1 Like

Get a loop,microscope,phone magnifier something too see close as it’s the easiest way to be sure.

1 Like

right about when the leaves start dying top ones

1 Like

Thank you all

With a very good Loupe you will see …

1 Like

You also might want to look plant over for spider mites. If you see any ‘webbing’ that’s a sign but look at the undersides of a few leaves up against the base of leaf: that’s where they like to settle.

1 Like

Yeah i have this problem, but i dont see big damage from those mites

Nice! Thanks man

1 Like

They will shut a plant down and rob it of bud mass. Also when you are about to harvest is when the plant is most susceptible. Controlling them should be a big part of your grow regimen.

1 Like

Do you know how to deal with them homemade-style?

Peroxide and water, Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew or Safer Caterpillar Killer.

2 Likes

a UV light will exspose them in the dark :spider: :seedling:

1 Like

I took this today for you with my cheapo USB microscopem its an ok’ish image for my pot growing needs and it is now trimmed up and hanging up to dry / cure…first early smoke, stoned me.

3 Likes

What size loupe?

its a Bresser usb microscope for kids

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: it worked. Kids toys for adult use. Is that a sugar leaf? I can’t make it out but the trichomes look almost to my liking.

It got chopped in the night and is now hanging up to cure… :grinning:

1 Like

i use the cam on my phone and zoom it

1 Like