Re vegitating a plant that went into flowering

I started some clones about 7 weeks ago under 16 hr light schedule and 2 days ago I started seeing white hairs and plants started flowering. I out plants under 24 hr light schedule will that put plants back into vegitation? If not is there any hope?

1 Like

Plants can produce a couple pistils here and there to show that they are sexually mature. With clones I’m not 100% that they do the same thing. How many pistils are we talking here? 1 or 2 per branch or is she full fledged producing them? Pictures would help if possible

Edit…have you double checked that your light timer is functioning properly? Have you went into the room during dark hours and verified it working?

1 Like

In my experience, if it’s a regular seed, I had them on 24/0 and the resilient female continued to flower. I finally gave up after 3 weeks, and switched to 12/12.

Clones from feminized I’ve had better luck with. They’ll switch back after a couple of weeks usually. I’ve had some show results just after 2 days, but I still recommend 2 weeks for some of the stubborn ones out there. Especially if you don’t have much experience growing yet.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

No I didn’t I can’t lie but the timer was set from midnight to 8:00 a.m. so I just put them under 24hrs and I have checked to make sure my light was on through the night, That’s why I’m not understanding the clones weren’t from a flowering plants I’m hoping 24 hr light will work.

Did you have 60 days of flowering after you switched to 12/12

I just realized I had them on 16/8 instead of 18/6

1 Like

Plants still shouldnt flower under 16/8. Something happened to put them into flower. Regardless…they will go back to vegging as long as they get less then 12 hours of dark

1 Like

I wasn’t over the 60 day mark. I would say not more than 2 weeks.

IDK Budd I completely agree something happened but I just can’t figure it out I’m going to keep em under 24hr light for a couple more days then switch to 20/4 to give them rest and hopefully they stop flowering I think the flowering has come almost to a stop they’re not flowering crazy