RE-Veging a continous grow garden

I share seeds, too

1 Like

That’s pretty cool… I’d be happy to share myself, but unless I’m chatting up a real noob, don’t think I could offer anything ‘new’ to an exchange…
I hope everyone is having a great start of the weekend!
I’m tired & worn out… I need to veg, eat, sleep… OH! And drop 2 seeds on the blanket & fire up the tent :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Mowed the lawn for third time this week.
Its a jungle out there.
1-year growing and have some fun stuff.
Shutting down the tents, for the summer.
However, the new HLG’s will work when needed, temperatures can be managed.
Looking forward to August start-up.
With forum friend help, we both will have fun summer.
I plan to trade with NK1 and seek his counsel.
The Maui Waui and Gold Leaf (from ILGM), both been re-veged, same bag and finally, got one new growing bud spot on each.

2 Likes

Perspective, sharing seeds and weeds, should be fun, like the old days.
Separate joints 9individual personal smoking) due to COVID

3 Likes

Right on getting the new one growing! I got silly excited buying the Gold Leaf… am going to drop the seed tonight with a Bruce Banner… Just got tent cleaned up & new soil mixed today I’m hoping to figure out all the things I’ve done wrong so far, to get a better harvest from this next grow…

And yeah!! The grass is crazy this year! At least I’m not the only one who thinks that

I don’t know of NK1… But, I did see your Maui Waui, that was awesome :+1:

1 Like

Shouldve been the way all along, been pushing this since my first joint. I dont pass my ciggs or anything else why joints. Its friendly I get it but.
No sir :horse: I dont like it

1 Like

Years ago, I noticed the better health obtained from not sharing spit or joints.

2 Likes

Cutting buds andbranches, daily.
The year and this thread are now over.
Calendar forcing hiatus.
Summer travel dictates shutting down the 4x4’s.
The title “re-veging a continuous grow” accomplished the following:
Clones, indoor growing, outdoor growing, Seeds, Pollen collection, My pollenating specific ladies, and soon forum friend share/swapping. Grove bags coming for the newest trim/hanging. Learned a game plan for the future. Acquired necessary equipment for good growing. Sitting on a supply and will reduce excess equipment inventory of grow equipment this summer.
The thought of getting the next grow together, drives my smile.
The “discovery” of Kief mining/collection was the greatest positive trade-off for growing re-vegers or seed weed and then harvesting my seeds. I quit weighing the discard (too low buzz) material at a pound of discard. The kief brownies make me want to consider storing some NARCAN.

7 Likes

Ha weedcan.

Diverdave they all ready have that. High doses of cbd. Fixes it every time.

1 Like

In case I forget, right to left then pictured top to bottom

Grove Fall harvest, curing since Dec22

My bag seeds, this year’s bounty, research and pollination experiments.

April harvest/cure, with kief added, just on top.

Decor jar, Just cut, needs cure attention.
Expert opinion welcome.
Caveat, growing seeds and making experiments was the focus, we shared.
Same time next year for graduation, with honors.
I appreciate what I have learned from you, all,.
Disney, in June, WTF.
I am married, I guess.
I sincerely regret the sacrifice you made for last year’s Disney trip, but thank you for sharing.
Regret, because I didn’t fully understand how that would ruin a grow prime time.
Penance and Karma, what a world.
And a commercial seed from somewhere.
My seeds started with ILGM Super Silver Haze and some White Widow clones.
ANd Feburary seeding experiment.
Next Fall, focus will be Breed or lights? what makes the best ?

6 Likes

ILGM Maui Waui and Gold Leaf Seeds put into same container, additional M/F for seed, and pollen harvesting.

3 Likes

Sensor batch reads-5 too low, at last calibration.
Grove bag 62% (sensor 58+5=63?).
Harvest, washed, Hung, bag sweat process, jar-ed to RH, and finally bagged at 62%.

2 Likes

Good to know.

NK1, if we can meet near I-5 (7-1), off/on ramp area, I will be passing thru your area and will provide another Grove bagged sample for quality control inspection and analysis. It was too wet or still growing for yesterday’s swap. Red Hot pokers available also. Will the raspberry plants grow well in half barrels (pokers grow anywhere, in my yard)?
Grove bags arrived, after I returned home, yesterday.

4 Likes

Material being currently produced justifies all HLG, ILGM, AC-Infinity, and PSE expenses for growing. Material wants longer harvest as calendar hanging approaches.

I have to cut now, to get the hang complete, before the grove bags.

Contradictions to good growing: Disney, Summer heat, Cheap China Lights (poor spectrum vs. heat), and Conan, the Destroyer (me).

Positive take-away,

1. Forum friend swapping introduced new growing technique, (sharing).
  2. Past year completed learning more than my brain wants to handle.
  3. Experiments and learning can be detrimental to good growing.
  4. Personally owned equipment good for MARS Launch, 6-2024.

Grove bags required because jars, cost too much.
The dozen, with vacuum lids, great but not for quantity,
Grove bags, 50-One ounce, cheaper than a dozen jars, with lids.

Positive take-away,
Three step/stage process.
Hang-sweat, Jar to RH, Bag/62%packet.
Overkill acceptable.

UVA-30, cant complain, and honestly cant quantify. Been cutting and culling for a month, so ladies and shapes diminishing.

HLG’s contribute to low heat generation and good measurable LUX.
Manufacturers and smarter people say this is good.
I got to wait for more cure and another grow to know.

HLG $ better than Disney $, for sure.

3 Likes

Lets hope storage goes well and no running out! Nice growing season @DEEPDIVERDAVE

3 Likes

Forumfriend based group participant of lending-sharing program.
I owe back, double seeds and weed, when next grow goes.
Bonus exchanging yard plants as well.
Who knew? Win Win, for all.

3 Likes

I have 3 dozen Catelli Pasta Sauce jars and another doz or so of the smaller Alfredo Sauce jars. I used to recycle them, now I wash them and keep them! They hold about an ounce each. I did go buy 6 huge jars from Wallymart for $30 just so I could put my 9 Pound Hammer colas in without breaking them, but even they weren’t big enough so I took them back!

A stack of jars in a tray looks more impressive than a bunch of Grove bags too. People love looking at my magic pantry!

But glad you also had a successful year! Learned a lot, met some new friends, grew some good weed and stayed positive! Imagine what the grow will be like after you visit Mickey Duck and friends! A reset can be a good thing too, I’m actually looking forward to September off from growing so I can start again better!

1 Like

Yes.
However, 6 plants bud stripped and moved outdoors for re-veging or survival will fend for themselves while we do the Mouse House in Ron’s back yard.

Asking wife to save big jars for my big expectations, 40 empty new grove bags to use or share. They will burp for me while we vacation.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

quote=“Spudgunner, post:323, topic:96092”]
and stayed positive!
[/quote]

We hope to do better, daily.

1 Like

Pokers will transplant in Sept/Oct.
Got seeds for top picture plant, Red flowers.

8 Likes

Loving the lupine and red hot poker.

4 Likes