Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I saw this the other day and thought of you. I hope all is well with you and yours…:v:t3:

Sorry about the bottom picture I can’t get it to rotate it’s straight until I post it

5 Likes

That is pretty cool thank you for sharing. :sun_with_face:

Doing good, I’ve been looking at bulldog garden gnomes. Not sure why, I seen a couple of other people with gnomes in their tent figured I need one.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of a bulldog gnome but I do like the others, Cody has them watching his plants for him. Every time I see a cute Bulldog I think of you. :sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes

All bulldogs are cute, right. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

How’s your new puppy doing :dog:

I finally got my grow room cleaned good and sprayed the walls and around baseboards and where ceiling meets walls with "Mold Control " it’s supposed to put a film down to prevent mildew and mold. Here are my gscx finally made it to their forever homes today from the seedling grow room

6 Likes

This one is alittle droopy I over did water I think so will let it dry good

7 Likes

Actually I don’t have them in forever homes they had to go in 1 gal containers till Tuesday when my happy Frog potting soil is delivered but they’re in their forever room. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Noctis420 this is my new journal I’ll do pics tomorrow, thank you

1 Like

Hi @Amazon66 I’d like to tag along and watch if that’s cool? Aussie beginner grower here :+1:

4 Likes

Nice, I’ll be watching. Happy Growing :seedling:

1 Like

I would love that, and I’m always interested in how people in other countries grow. Glad to have you. :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Well I lost the little Zkittles that was bending over but the other one seems to be doing good. Both my gscx are growing but one of them with droopy 2 leaves seems like I’ll loose that set of leaves maybe but all new growth is good. I had a plant do that before and it looked like a palm tree when it first started growing.

3 Likes

I’m tired of messing around I need to get some plants going so I dug out the purple haze which was gifted to me and 2 of @imSICKkid seeds 1 sick berry and 1 lemon macmuffin x sundae driver we’ve got to get this party going before I smoke my stash. I’m like southern gal I’m a pig and I love to smoke so it’s hard to stay out of my jars. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Me to Re Re, it’s hard to say no when they’re right there :eyes:

2 Likes

do you know why you lost the zkittles? i am curious. i have seen quite a few people with problems growing zkittles. i thought they were really delicate. i know some did great. i just wasnt one of them

2 Likes

My peyote Zkittlez is my weakest, smallest, pickiest girl right now. She seems to dislike the level of nitrogen in her soil. She’s starting to behave a little better. I have to feed her special already :roll_eyes: maybe it’s the Zkittlez in her. She better be tasty.

2 Likes

Put the fear of Jewels into her :laughing:

4 Likes

I sure will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin: she better shape up :wink: good morning @Enlightened420 :v::green_heart:

3 Likes