Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I didn’t mean to go off the deep end. If you are unaffected, consider your self fortunate. I have friends and relatives that have been. Most recovered. Sadly, others have not. For all those that are dealing with it, peace and solace to you. Maybe this will lift you spirits a small bit @Happilyretired @Amazon66 @AfgVet @pptrsha1
Somewhere over the rainbow

8 Likes

Yes this is real, and not following reasonable precautions is like saying “you’ve got seatbelts don’t you trust them? Now let me go drink and drive” your free to do you until it endangers others then you gotta man up and take some responsibility.

4 Likes

No worries my friend , I’m not suggesting to throw caution to the wind…
I just want you to be sensible and understand that you will have to live regardless of the nonsense that you are hearing…
We need to get back to a real way of life…
You are scared of nothing other than what people or the media are saying…
Take precautions, but dont let others determine how you live your life and how you deal with everyone around you…
Please be safe , but dont let everyone else decide how you live your life…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi 66! Hows it going? How are ur plants?
And hows ur adorable puppy-- getting big?
:cherry_blossom::blue_heart: :kiss: :giraffe:

5 Likes

1 of my Zkittles auto popped thru the dirt today and still waiting on the other one. I’m going to transplant my 2 gscx you gave me into 1 gal containers till I can get more happy Frog potting soil, there’s a small dispensary about 15 minutes from me where I see are selling it at least then I won’t have to pay shipping. Seems weird not having anything vegging in my grow room. I’m cleaning it out though getting ready to go again. I wish I got as much sunshine as you do I’d love to grow other plants also during winter. .:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

7 Likes

My rose still opening

7 Likes

My 2 auto Zkittles 1 still with helmet but plant looks strong, 2nd one is another tiny one so fingers crossed it’s going to catch up

The helmet just came off

3 Likes

16056342633175114215923530998966 the 2nd looks like it grew last night

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m having problems getting these last pics up maybe they will if not I’ll redo

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, well this came up, don’t know. Have a great afternoon

1 Like

5 Likes

Hi Reny! Cute lil weed babies and puppies!
Im outta likes Dangit.
But LIKE LIKE LIKE
:+1:t3::cherry_blossom::purple_heart::+1:t3::grin:

1 Like

I was going to tell you my pup is so tall Velcro could run under her. :joy::joy: maybe give him a ride on her back. :woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nice dark green in the new leaves.
Love the puppy clips

1 Like

All out of likes tonight, l used them all on @Tenga journal. :slightly_smiling_face: Happy to see your girls breaking soil :+1:

3 Likes

What’s up bulldog, how’s your game going?

6 Likes

3 Likes

My phone just went to 4% charge I’ll be back later

1 Like