Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

My daughter was going to have Thanksgiving for all of us. She is a respiratory therapist, respiratory therapist are the people in the room with Covid patients on respirators. She is in a suit with a hood with the big clear shield in front like you see them wearing on TV. She hast to have another person watch her put the suit on and make sure there is no leaks before she enters the room. She is stuck in that room in that suit for 12 hours at a time. She is in a big city that has two big hospitals and she works in a third hospital that is a veterans hospital. The two community hospitals are maxed out on Covid patients and the overflow is going to the veterans hospital even though they’re not veterans because there’s nowhere else for them to go. Respiratory therapists are the people who turn off the machines at end of life. Doctors and nurses don’t mess with that equipment respiratory therapist do and they get no credit. The reason I’m saying all this as I am concerned for my friends on this forum that do not believe The potential danger of large gatherings. My daughter who I am very worried about is now taking medicine for her anxiety. She is seeing a whole lot of death. Last week the stress Got so bad that she threw up in her mask twice and had to tear it off because she couldn’t breathe. Oh yeah the whole point of this she canceled Thanksgiving… I don’t care what the media says I don’t care what the politicians say, I respect and believe everything my daughter tells me about this epidemic because she’s living with the death that it is promoting… I am not the news I am not a politician, i’m just a Man who is very worried about his family and friends… so please respect this disease, it is no joke, it’s changing the world, not just our country.

7 Likes

My husbands brother is in the icu at the Cleveland Clinic, fighting for his life.
He caught Covid at a family dinner of 6 people.
Guys- dont let ur guard down. Please.

4 Likes

i think prayers are in order for all of the world right now…

7 Likes

My uncle is currently on a vent fighting Covid. One of my nurse friends is extremely sick and fighting it too. I’m only having my daughter, her fiance and my grandson over. They’re here a lot anyway. I already bought a smoked :turkey: since my smoker bit the dust.
I’m going back into hiding from the rest of the world. Peace and health friends :v::green_heart:

Follow her advice

5 Likes

I’m not in your position…
But I am not seeing anything that you are describing…
Before covid , an er wait time was 45 minutes or more…
Sense covid , er waits is 2 minutes…
Our hospitals are empty…
I want people to be safe as well…
But I’m not putting my life on hold for a boogie man…
I’ve been working this whole time with no issues and have come in contact with people that think they have (the sweet and sour sniffles) …
You will either live , or you will die…
Life doesn’t give a $hit about the circumstances…
That’s why its called life…
To think that you can tame it or circumvent it’s plan is ludicrous…
Were 5 masks and stay at home and never go out into public again…
And you die because you choked on your sip of coffee…
No thank you…
I will live because that’s what I’m supposed to do…
I will either live or die…
God will make that decision for me…
Just my 2 cents…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

If u wear a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet or vaccinate your children, – then you do participate in injury/ disease preventing measures.
The problem with having a careless attitude about Covid is that if u catch it, u will infect other people before u even know u have it.
Its irresponsible.

If u wanna just live or die- ok. But dont take innocent people down with u.

7 Likes

I have had many situations with this so called problem…
I know people that have been tested for free by our local government and tested positive…
And went and paid 200 bucks for a personal test and it was negative…
You tell me…
I was on a cruise ship in December of last year when this all started and I’ve seen sensible sickness sense than…
We cant stop living just to start dieing…
It makes know sense and it don’t…
We haven’t seen anything that isn’t normal in my neck of the woods.
Not judging your experiences and what your dealing with…
But is it really what your dealing with or just what someone is telling you that your dealing with…
I can tell you alot of things , which one will you pick to listen too… :thinking:
What if everything I say is a lie…:thinking::shushing_face:
I will not hide from life nor will I hide from the people that I love or the sunshine on my face…
Just my 2 cents…
Much luv as always peeps…
I should also note that my mom has a severe heart condition and serious lung problems and shes been running around every sense this started without a care in the world…
Shes still breathing today and keeping up the good fight without a mask…
Maybe what I should be saying , is do your research…
Don’t listen to anyone… find out for yourself…
And as always, stay safe , but please don’t stop living…
You will never know when it’s your time , but you will never be able to decide when it’s your time , unless you take yourself out…
I will leave it to god and hope for the best…:+1::wink:

1 Like

I don’t vaccinate my kids and I don’t wear a helmet and I don’t wear a seat belt…
Not a law in my area…
Living free as it should be…

1 Like

Everyone has to deal with it in Their own way and according to their environment and circumstances. I know it will take me out if I get it. I have a f’d up low immune system. I’ve had people I know get it and barely get sick. I’ve had people I know on vents. I’ve known people who have died from covid, one person being in his 30’s. We had to install 4 more negative pressure rooms at our hospital last week because our Covid beds are full. My nurse and respiratory therapist friends in several parts of Ohio are where I get my info to go on. And I’m staying home :rofl: everyone else can go without a mask and take that risk, just don’t come to my home until it’s over :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

I’m with you GreenJewels! If only it would only take out the ignorant And leave those who try to be cautious alone

4 Likes

When a flag goes up all mods investigate it

No arguing please you’re too close to politics thank you

2 Likes

No comment cause I can’t even with you like she said you do what works for you.

1 Like

It’s very real and people who don’t wear masks may find out the hard way.

2 Likes

No political anything …
Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way…
If you think you are safe with all of these regulations and requirements…
Please do so…
I know if I go buy a gallon of milk , I come in contact with so many different things…
Next time you go to buy a gallon of milk or anything else , just remember that somebody picked up that same gallon of milk at least 6 times just to get to the one they want…
All of your fail safes aren’t going to help you…
Having a strong immun system and staying positive and sharing a good nature will help you immensely…
I cant buy into the bs…
You shouldn’t put my life under your suspicions…
Your not a doctor and neither am i…
But I did stay at a holiday inn once… :+1::wink:

4 Likes

i am scared.

1 Like

I wish that the news wasn’t trying to scare you into oblivion…
The news cant be trusted…
They have their own agenda and it’s not good for you or anyone else…
Its called propaganda…
Most people dont understand that only a few run this world and want you to listen to everything that they say…
Live your life , be free and safe of course…
But don’t allow someone, especially the danm media to tell you how to live…
You owe it to yourself and the people around you to live a normal life , without fear and doubt…
You got this…
Be strong , stay strong , eat healthy and always love the people around you…
Always sending out good vibes and love and prayers …

4 Likes

thanks for the words @peachfuzz . i am the doom and gloom person.

2 Likes

I really feel how you feel…
Every day is a new day and I’m scared of every new day , you never know what it will bring…
The media has changed how I feel about tomorrow…
They are trying to scare me into not being able to succeed in life…
I cant see any of my loved one’s because it’s just to dangerous…
I don’t give a $hit…
They cant keep me from my grandbabies and loved one’s…
Not happening…
I’m not buying into their agenda…
It’s a farce…
I know that people have deied…
Was it really covid…?
More than likely those people were going to die regardless…
I don’t want to be the boogeyman and I don’t want people to get sick , but I’m not believing in this whole cover up…
Someone is pushing the buttons and it’s not me , but I definitely ain’t going to let them decide how I live my life…
I don’t cough in public and I only breath through my nose when out and about…
Best I can do my peeps…
But wearing a f#ckin mask all day long…?
I’m definitely not going to stay away from my family and friends…
It’s in God’s hands…
He will bring me to his side when he feels its necessary…

3 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOUR DAUGHTER
She risks her life to save people that are too stupid or don’t care about anyone else or was infected by one. My 91 year old mother lives in assisted living. 9 aides have contracted it. The facilities testing protocols caught it before it could spread further. Fortunately they have recovered and non of the residents were infected. She has been in quarantine since May. I have to make a delivery to the facility and call her to tell her I am dropping something off so I can at least say hello and wave to her. Very sad.
My son and his wife were infected by a visitor despite the precautions they took. They are both young, healthy and exceptionally physical fit. Both were sick, and laid up for a week. Both are professionals and could work remotely once they recovered enough to do so. It has been a month. He still coughs and says he is about 70-75%. Running and exercising is not yet possible,
Yes it is real. Please respect and protect others.

7 Likes