Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I have no clue. What are you doing to get flagged?

1 Like

Yeah we will! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

How do u know if u have been flagged or not?

1 Like

post stuff you arent supposed to say stuff you arent supposed to. i am not really sure… i have flagged myself so many times i really dont know all i know is i have been on here four the last for days since i got back

1 Like

4 days come on

anybody have a meijers near them? turkeys are 31 cents a pound. i have 2 now. i am not done.

3 Likes

Don’t you know that it’s our great personalities that count. :slightly_smiling_face::smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Are u saying me Vetty, ReRe and Trish are chopped liver???

1 Like

Haven’t had a Meijers near me since I left Detroit 24 years ago🤣. Headed to Kroger for thanksgiving shopping as soon as I can get motivated

1 Like

Its Publix down here. Meijers and Krogers are where I used to live.

Oh Yeah Dawg :

2 Likes
1 Like

I just keep trying to use all of my likes but they just keep coming. I don’t know…

1 Like

I’m still looking for some likes to share

3 Likes

Save one for my update I’m getting ready to do. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Love the gerraff lips! I’ve read some of her journals, but don’t personally know her. Thanks for the invite.

2 Likes

Not even funny BDawg :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

kroger had a sign here. spend 125$ and get a free turkey.

2 Likes

i swore i was never cooking thanksgiving again. SUCKER. i am at least 16 people are coming over . nobody saw the media “DONT KILL GRANDMA STAY HOME”

5 Likes

My family will come together and share our love and good food as we always do…
Loving my family is more important than anything we are hearing and seeing in the news…
The news can’t be trusted from here on out…
Family , god , nation…
Love for all…
There are people out there trying to destroy us , the people , the nation , our loved ones , our neighbors… all of us…
Early morning rant…
Off to work I go…
Much luv peeps…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes