Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

Oklahoma has very low property taxes and cost of living low in smaller towns. The area you’re looking at should be nice . I’m sitting in between Tulsa Oklahoma and Joplin Missouri in the corner they call 4 state area Arkansas and Kansas come together with Oklahoma and Missouri. Marijuana cards really easy to get and I grow inside my husband grows in back yard .Nothing fancy but it’s nice and quiet here.

5 Likes

My mom and sister live up there by you, mom’s in Wyandotte and sister is in Miami

1 Like

When I renewed last fall I went to dispensary and sat in front of a laptop and answered a few questions a dr asked then he says okay and they renewed it .A week later it came in mail

2 Likes

I grew up in Seneca Missouri, a small town like Mayberry everyone knew everyone and everyone’s kids .It was hard sneaking around if I wanted to go somewhere I wasn’t supposed to cause someone would see me and tell my parents the next time they saw them .:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s rock throwing distance from my mom’s house she’s just over into OK kinda behind the Turtle stop. She shops over in Seneca at the dollar general and j&r grocery

1 Like

That’s cool if you’re ever there let me know we can meet at Twin Bridges state park ,there’s areas we can sit ,smoke ralk and laugh that would be fun .

3 Likes

This is the Daphne part of Re Re and Daphne

6 Likes

My spoiled labradoodle but her tail is fluffy now .:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I know exactly where that is, and I will holler if I’m headed out that way… my nephew’s ashes are in that park

3 Likes

We took my kids and grandkids there when they wanted to stay in our camper .:sunflower::sunflower:

4 Likes

@Texan_flowers I was wondering if you were still here ,what’s been going on .Have you been getting flooding rains I know you’re close to Red River .I would love to hear from you .Are you still growing? Wow it’s been a bit since we’ve talked . Nice surprise. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

@Texan_flowers you can post here any time. :hugs::hugs:

@Jestertz this is my kadt journal and if you need a good laugh look at my first journal where I knew nothing and thought every change of my plant was something wrong .:rofl::rofl::rofl: Just remember, relax and have fun cause nothing better than growing your own .

1 Like

Instead of starting new journal I think I’ll continue here.i had a Morrocon Beldia and a super silver haze that I almost killed . I changed my pitcher and measuring spoons I use for mixing my nutes and jyst about killed both of them because I wasn’t watering right .I chopped the Morrocon Beldia couple days ago and got more wee than I thought also small but nice solid little buds and sshaze is still under light till I can get some trimming done before I chop .I hate trimming after chop .Here’s my little Morrocon Beldia drying ,as they say some weed batter than no weed

6 Likes

I’m not sure why Morrocon Beldia is never made tight buds for me but very potent .I’ll get sshaze in morning.

3 Likes

Some strains just don’t @Amazon66
Not sure if this strain is one of them
Cheers

1 Like

Hope Everyone had a good Thanksgiving or whatever you celebrate. :turkey::turkey::rofl::rofl::rofl::man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes