Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I wish I could keep as much going as you do, you’re hard to keep up with. :sunflower::sunflower:

3 Likes

couldn’t agree more…

1 Like

@Ozarkjoe I live in the Ozarks is that where you’re from?

Yes in the Boston mountains area.

1 Like

I’m close to Ozark Mountains do you get to do a legal grow? I know it took years for Joplin Missouri to get anything legal so alot of people have been buying up all the farm land every where in Oklahoma where I am to grow and sell weed. It’s very strange to go maybe 5 miles toward outskirts of town to get my hair done and I turned off highway then mile down turned and frames for green houses going up for weed with very tall, strong fence all the way around with that rolled up barb wire on top. It’s already getting where feds are busting illegal grow farms and prices are going way down my sister in law spends alot of time at dispensary and I think the weed we grow is 100%better than the crap they sell around here. There’s is never all nice and sticky or frosty. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Have a great day

2 Likes

I’m in the backwards state of Arkansas. No legal grows here. I think only 4-5 growers statewide to supply the medical dispensaries. State spent 2 yrs after the medical vote to come up with the regs to get their cut on everything. So no grow journal or pictures. I’m reading and learning and hoping.

3 Likes

Your right, can never get the sticky at the dispensary. Not worth the trouble or cost.

2 Likes