Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I’m going with flower I wonder if it could have gotten mixed up and is an auto, who knows. :crazy_face::crazy_face: she’s not to big hope she’ll stretch nice under the new light. Thank you have a high tomorrow. :giraffe::kiss:

5 Likes

Does anyone know what kind of bug this is it’s very pretty when it opens it looks like a piece of cabbage, 2 pieces of cabbage, already stoned. :kiss::giraffe::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Another shot

5 Likes

It’s a katydid or a bush cricket.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you I’ve always heard them in summer but never knew what they looked like.

5 Likes

They are cool, but will eat a garden up quick if there is enough of them.

3 Likes

These guys are quick too lol

9th

7 Likes

Hey happy birthday :birthday::partying_face::tada: Sheriff :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Happy birthday sheriff lmao.

4 Likes

I’m with Kap Re Re, let her flower and drop some more beanz :man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 auto Zkittles and 1 Mexican haze which was a free seed but I’ve never really heard of. They’re only about couple inches if that and I’m already wanting to drop a blue dream tenga sent me and another cindy99 to see what she does and maybe my last 2 sshaze which I’ll get more of. I really need to get into cloning and save money on seeds but there are so many I want to try. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: How are you doing on your side of the world?:sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Someone’s got bean fever :laughing:
Drop those beanz Re Re
(No I am not an enabler :wink:)
Cindy and Blue dream are definitely on my list :v:

I’m cruisin along singin a song,
thank you for asking my friend,
I hope you are safe and well :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

We’ve had 3 weeks of triple digit heat but today with nice cool wind about 74 and cloudy. We have alot of rain coming in today and tonight and we need it. Glad I didn’t grow outside this year it would have been horrible and I let that stuff stress me out so all I have outside are sunflowers but not ready to bloom yet. If you cook something good this weekend post it, thanks. :man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::sunflower:

2 Likes

Good morning

4 Likes

I just dropped blue dream and yesterday I dropped 2 seeds and oh crud. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: can’t remember what danged stoned brain. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I better look cause if 1 isn’t Cindy99 I’ll drop today.

5 Likes

@Enlightened420 yesterday I dropped granddaddy purple and sshaze so I’ll have 2 sativa and 1 dominate indica so I think I’ll go with these and let the sativas fill my grow room, I hope. :partying_face::partying_face::dancer::dancer:

5 Likes

I’m seriously enjoying my Blue Dream! Beautiful taste and a lovely, energising, and clear-headed high. I’ve been using it while working and it’s the best yet for daytime for me

8 Likes

That’s what I need thank you I like to smoke off and on thru the day since I’m retired. Being at home so much cause covid I smoked alot. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Awesome @Amazon66

4 Likes