Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

Sounds like you got some really nice strains going I have a cindy going as well sucks about that light throws everything off wack

1 Like

Indefinitely… @Bulldognuts

4 Likes

Been a big help to me so far!

1 Like

Again I was just hoping he would stay out of trouble trying to give some kind of moral support I was looking for fanoman but thought he changed his name. :thinking::thinking::sunflower:

1 Like

I forgot you had the tiny ones very silky and pretty.

2 Likes

Just checking on him hoping he was staying out of trouble. We were talking alot then nothing. Thank you I hate to see someone struggle. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Ok @Happilyretired I want to show you a pic of cindy99, I’m revegging it’s getting new growth I think coming out of the place I fimmed. Is she supposed to still make buttons?

4 Likes

Also I totally missed my fim on sshaze I just messed up 1 set of leaves should I go ahead and top her

3 Likes

@Tenga if you still look check out the wide leaves on sshaze which is sativa dominate

4 Likes

Holy moly those leaves are beauties! Looks indica too lol! Do u think thats an odd pheno? Have u grown other SSH that looked sativa?
Love that plant tho. Pretty sure u sent me some SSH seeds. I gotta put that in my line up! When I drop In a week, was planning on Raspberry cough and bubblegum. I think I’ll swap out the RC for SSH!!
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

Yes I do at least 1 every grow but usually have narrow leaves. I dropped a Mexican haze which was a free seed with cindy99 order. I’ve never grown it but @anon33684698 or @Turbonelson said they had grown and it was good. I’m always up for a surprise.

2 Likes

Malawi ace is in flower room all by herself with new light and loving it. I had to raise my light almost 4 inches and she’s coming up fast. I didn’t do any training when she was young cause she was so lanky I was going to let my husband grow outside but I changed my mind. :rofl::dancer::dancer::dancer: I’m going to super crop more tonight when lights come on. I’ll post pics

2 Likes

The plant is full blown flower. It is not re-vegging. Or it already did and it is blooming again. How long ago did you start re-vegging it? Do you have your lights set at 18 six?Did you harvest and re-veg or did the plant accidentally go in the flower and you’re trying to reverse it. Need more info. And that is a very interesting super silver haze you have there.

Good morning T how’s it going chick

3 Likes

It accidentally got thrown into flower when my old light went out so alittle over a week ago I started to reveg. I thought it was full blown flower but it’s been 18/6 except the 3 nights it only got 14 hours of light. The 3 nights it was 14 hours is probably what did it. Okay so then I should put in flower room or leave in veg room? Kinds weird wasn’t sure what to do

1 Like

The sshaze is ILGM fem seed,

2 Likes

I tried to fim the sshaze but missed so far all I did was change the shape of a set of leaves. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I’ll just top it

3 Likes

Kap this plant has been 18/6 all the time except 3 or 4 nights when my big light went out then for 3 days it only got 14 hours light which I guess caused it to start flower so I went back to 18/6 after that. I even fimmed it just before the buttons came on but I don’t think it’s revegging I think it’s totally in flower. So, which closet does she need with flowering girls or vegging girls?

2 Likes

The cindy99 top pic sorry

1 Like

How long have you been trying to re-veg her?
Monster cropping could take a long while before re-vegging properly. In my limited experience, up to 5 weeks… :nerd_face:

So if you have the time and you want a monstercrop, put it in veg. Otherwise put her in the flowering tent and let her go! :wink:

1 Like

Nope not me sorry @Amazon66 :purple_heart:
The only Haze I have is Amnesia Haze and I’m on my last seed of that strain.

3 Likes