Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

Oh man …and I stole 500… LMAO
My time is up I wish you’d come over to growers network and say hello. The new gang would love you of ya ever do. What’s this shiskaberry… isn’t that a Sebring seed…I saw something with sick kid . Looks like your in good hands… miss ya bye bye

2 Likes

I texted you to wish you happy new year but you didn’t answer. :purple_heart:

I tried to get on GN but had problems signing up I’ll try again

@MeEasy this is it. Thanks in advance if you can

Hey there re re hope all is good and green

@Amazon66 I made it here what are we doin?

I need new pics, I have 2 gscx that I flipped lights on a week ago. 1 grew very tall so has been topped twice then supercropped the 4 tops then a few days ago bent the same tops again this is her

see where I bent it’s right back up ! 16114604737876247325067408935333|375x500

6 Likes

Then 2nd gscx that grew squatty so I fimmed and got 4 new branches

7 Likes

My auto Zkittles is 39inches from dirt and making buttons

That’s main grow room

10 Likes

That’s just amazing! I’d be too scared to do that to my girls!

6 Likes

If they are standing back up after you supercrop them try tying them down, like you would LSTing them. I use a pipe cleaner and then clip it to the top of my pot with a binder clip

3 Likes

And that’s why I drill holes about every inch all around my pots… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It wasn’t sick my dog just pushed a rubbermaid container with fan on top to one side and chewed on a huge fan leaf it was all slobbery but only a piece gone from end and in doing that I thought she supercroped a top where she had been topped. Plant and dog okay, me, I freaked out cause I caught her chewing on a stem she found outside on porch where my husband had been trimming and she was sick and throwing up for a day then really paranoid of every little sound day and night we had to go to door every time to let her see nothing was there. Up and down all night. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have bottom branches tied down to holes around the bucket but the end of each branch is out way past the edge of bucket ,out in mid air so they’re just pulling toward the light. The moon has been getting bigger and that’s perfect time to get a good stretch as nutes are being pulled up into plant that’s on auto Zkittles.
On the gscx I’m very happy with my 4 main tops on one and other a big bush which I need to defoliant tonight. It’s just that Zkittles it’s crazy tall and I raised light about 3 half inches but she’s still growing at least she’s making buttons and I should have something to smoke. :woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yaay! Look at that bush tho!! Your gonna be tasting the rainbow soon :wink:

2 Likes

I was wondering what you were up to did I see pics on a thread where you mega amounts of plants growing?:sun_with_face:

:slight_smile: that was a lil while ago I’m plant less right now until I move I’m so anxious I wanna do a solo cup under some cfls or something I’m dieing over here…my phone got muffed up…again…and I’m on a barrowed device and my notifications were so rediculesly backed up in 4 to 5 days I’ve been responding today since 430pm and its 10 pm now and i still got 10 more to go :crazy_face: I’ve responded to about 30 topics so far

3 Likes

You don’t have to respond to me lol.
@fano_man
Its amazing sometimes a few hours away and check back in and wow look how busy its been.
Thanks for your diligence

3 Likes

@tchop134 have you been on this one, wow I’ve really gotten behind on my updates. My now almost 6 month old labradoodle has really kept me busy plus my growing and cooking taking care of hubby but hubby has to work cause not old enough like me to retire so I try to cook and clean house except he vacuums cause it kills my old back. I looked and didn’t look like you have been on your journals for awhile either .:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: After morning coffee I’ll get pics up

2 Likes

Hey there pal …hope all is well wonder where you went this time

1 Like