Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

Sweet im glad it turned out good for you they look great nice foundation for some heavy buds

2 Likes

Thanks to your help, I really appreciate it I’ll be glad when I have more experience. How’s things with you and your plants

2 Likes

No good seeds damped off ibhadent been there a while and really wasent expecting these to make it because I have a novice with me who thinks he knows everything from a few YouTube videos but untill you burn your hands you dont know HOW hot the fire is they were 30 bag seed got 200+ more so no worries

2 Likes

They’re all looking beautiful @Amazon66

3 Likes

Looking super healthy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice looking group you got going on there @Amazon66 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Both coming along really nicely @Amazon66

3 Likes

@imSICKkid here’s a pic of sick berry going to small closet so other 3 can flip, she’s really nice I hope, she

from side

10 Likes

Hope she’s a female, been topped and next her forever 5 gal

3 Likes

Sweet!! Cant wait to see how it goes for you!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Doesn’t look very sick to me @Amazon66.
Where they regular seeds you used.
Can’t remember now.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re being facetious or not but just in case you didn’t know, Sick 'O Berry is the name of the plant that imSICKkid bred/made :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know @imSICKkid made sick berry what’s the parent strain? I love the GDP x sundae driver idea I can’t wait to see that and would like to get my hands on a few :wink:

1 Like

Oh! Well that’s what I thought I’d read! I could be wrong… :thinking:

2 Likes

There that odd saying sick when actually its cool or good.
I’m old.
Sick to me means not good lol

2 Likes

Fully sick bro :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You’re right, the Kid made Sick O Berry

2 Likes

Here big boy @LoCoRock :wink:

1 Like

What’s up mama bear… I was in the old thread looking for you… you don’t call or text or nothing. When are you gonna come see us on GN darling. Miss ya Re re…muahss

3 Likes