Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight! :sunglasses: All I got is this. :worried:

it’s been raining :cloud_with_rain: here for 2 days. Pretty much nonstop. Deer Creek is on up there! Here’s a better pic :v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Happy new year hope all is good for you this year

1 Like

Hey there Amazon how are you doing I saw a hummingbird sitting outside in a tree yesterday I was thinking about you. this morning was 39 it was very foggy and right now 1:37 PM Pacific time and it’s 52 and overcast sun popping out every once in a while in our high is supposed to be 55 today same thing more or less through Sunday and then possibly rain Monday…:v:t3:

1 Like

Very nice view do you fish there?

2 Likes

I do miss my hummingbirds but this time of year I put black sunflower seeds out on back deck and we have lots of male and female red birds, purple finch sometimes yellow ones. Then getting closer to spring I’ll get 3 different kinds of woodpeckers and other song birds. Our temps are close to yours for about a week with more rain. What do you have growing now?

1 Like

Haven’t yet it’s a new house but its coming! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I have quite a bit going on girl. You should go to my journal and check it out.
I’m too long-winded to describe it be 10 paragraphs by the time I’m done.:joy::v:t3:

2 Likes

I thought I was set to watch your journal but never see it I thought maybe you were taking a break. I’ll get myself set again. :lady_beetle::lady_beetle:

1 Like

I love typing my lifes story over and over and over :wink:

1 Like

@fano_man and @Blackmoon here’s a pic of the tall gscx after rolling and bending 4 tops last week

theythey’re already pulling toward light

8 Likes

This is squatty 1 she’s been getting bent and tied down

10 Likes

These 2 gscx and auto Zkittles are ready to flip as soon as I get a place fixed for sick berry and blue haze and sunset sherbet to veg. I think I’ll have them set up in a couple of days

4 Likes

Awesome they really taking off hay.
Even squatty turning into a lovely plant now

1 Like

Hell yea nice spread :slight_smile: how you like her is the question?

What’s going on havent heard or seen u active much hope all is well

Daisy and Roscoe say hi

7 Likes

I was wondering where you have been, I love the one you suggested I topped twice then rolled and bent the 4 tops, I love it and the fim on squatty plus some bending and tieing down made her really nice. I’m taking sick berry and blue haze into a different closet to veg I just need to go get a heavy duty extension cord for the light then 2 gscx and auto Zkittles will be 12 /12 .My auto Zkittles is 31 inches tall with too much room between nodes I should have had the light down on her. I think I have all the small branches off all of them at bottom and I took off a few of the old fan leaves I’ll try to show you see if you think I defoliated enough. I also topped sick berry couple nights ago waiting for my happy Frog potting soil to get here and it needs to be in 5 gal bucket soon as possible it’s really started growing making me wonder if it’s a Male, no signs of being female yet.

3 Likes

Here’s 7 days from pic before squatty first

now miss tall

10 Likes

I think you are going to have to change her name, squatty is filling out pretty good.

2 Likes

Her 4 tops I bent are standing right back up. Here’s auto Zkittles

Now sick berry
Now blue haze this sunset sherbet may not make it

10 Likes