Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

Set to watching :beer:

1 Like

Can’t beat dogs and weed. Actually she wins.

7 Likes

Yes today I’m cleaning my biggest grow walkin closet and then spraying it down with some mold control that blackthumbbetty said works great in her greenhouse where in Alaska heating her greenhouse can make hard to control mold it’s supposed to leave a film that lasts for a while. I’m anxious for just inside the outside in Oklahoma I’m going to have to have a greenhouse to protect from these Oklahoma winds that "come sweeping down the plains. I’m around alot of hills and it still gets strong. :woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Trying to decide I think for some excitment I’m going to drop 2 of imsickkid seeds so if I do get a male I’ll have time to get pollen and I’d love to have pollen from his seeds. I think 1 sick berry and 1 that’s half sundae driver they just sound yummy

3 Likes

Miy zkittles did the same thing i just left it for a couple days and when i touched it to try to get the shell off it just popped right off np as soon as i touched it. Later on it was popped oped good. A lil slower than the rest but still in good shape. She is a double too i got lucky i guess both r doing well. Had to pull 1 bigger one back some so the other got some light she was covered. Baby lst :laughing:

3 Likes

Im here just had a read from the top. Easy when there is only 25 posts.
Cheers.
Go well with your grow.

2 Likes

The second one is from where the root made a loop in ground, that’s crazy were yours from ILGM?

I love gray faced babies she’s very pretty

2 Likes

This one found the left overs from my 1st Coco Canna capsules production and ate about an oz of oily buds. Very ill dog and very stressed Father.

5 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as well if ya don’t mind.

1 Like

Poor baby, yes I’ve heard if it’s decarbed it’s not good for them at all but otherwise won’t hurt, don’t really know. I found your journal so have myself set to watch you but I see I’ve got over 400 posts to go back and read and I will. :butterfly::butterfly:

The more the merrier, I’ve been coming across alot of new forum members also so should be fun. :butterfly::maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Yes they r from ilgm. Zkittlez autos

1 Like

Yes unfortunately it was decarbed. Ive heard of just a roach making a dog sick so im super careful now.
Thanks for following I am very new so much to learn but amazing fun place to hang out.

2 Likes

Maybe the heat of smoking a joint decarbs the roach because I’ve heard that and don’t leave any in reach.

@beardless and @Dman1969 you might as well set to watch and I’m going to catch up and watch yours. :blush::dancer:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag and I’m stoked for your grow! May the grow Gods smile upon you and Keep on Keeping On!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

When my dog was a pup he would eat the ash from a pipe and get totally wrecked it would look like a bobble head. Mind you I was not the dumb ass causing this problem… The issue has since been resolved so be careful even a drop of oil or butter that is infused so if you are cooking with infused oil or butter make sure you don’t drip on the floor because I promise your puppy is faster than you…:+1::v:

3 Likes

She is definitely faster than me and she wants everything I have but it’s fun she’s filling this long covid winter. :maple_leaf::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 are you watching the Ravens? It’s a crazy game. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like