Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

And a good morning to you Jewels, Re Re and everyone else in Weedville :v:
It is storming here and we have no power, I’m so happy I decided not to grow during summer, but I kinda miss growing and can’t wait for the next round…

4 Likes

When does your next round start? I hope your power gets back soon. It’s been cold and rainy in my area. We had our first snow last week :frowning: I’m not much for Winter. I hope you like candles. It’s one of the few positives in a power outage :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s on and off sporadically.
Not planning on growing until the worst of summer is over.

3 Likes

And some genius decided to do her first grow smack in the middle of summer 🙋🤦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I started mine last year at the same time, so I know your pain and the reason I’m avoiding it this year, good luck @BStarr :v:

2 Likes

Just got out of summer , temps are finally in the 80’s… :+1::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

We’ve got 2 weeks until summer and we hit 104 today, it’s gonna be savage this year…

3 Likes

Our highest temp this year was 134 degrees Fahrenheit…
I know all to well…
Night time temps got up to 106 degrees Fahrenheit…
Hopefully next summer will be a little nicer… :crossed_fingers:
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Enlightened420
@peachfuzz
I think I would relocate and if I live somewhere where it got below zero I think I would relocate also.:v:t3:

2 Likes

If it werent for all my kids and grandchildren here, i’d move to Southern California in a heartbeat.
:+1:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Tenga
Southern California probably has some of the best weather on this continent. The problem with that is there’s about 20 million people not an exaggeration that like that weather. It is getting to the point in the state for the most part, that you can’t go anywhere without traffic. Half the people out there are in a hurry or late to go nowhere. The other half of the people are just trying to get there safely and calmly. The people in a hurry are always pissed off at the people that aren’t.
That makes for an unpleasant experience to go anywhere. I moved into the country so I don’t have to deal with dickhead neighbors but I can’t get away from the traffic even in the country. Oh yeah I live in Central California a lot less people than southern, the traffic down there is insane. And the taxes in California suck one of the highest in the nation across the board.
But if you find a little gem in the country and you have enough things to keep you busy and happy and you don’t have to leave very often it’s great…:+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Thats ok the population gain is at its lowest point since 1900, and cali lost overall a million people in the last few years, as 5 million moved in, but 6 million moved out. :+1:

3 Likes

If we could get the population down to where it was in the mid-70s that would be great. Less fires less pollution less traffic and more deer…:v:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Its very possible, but I miss the snow and I’m tired of the desert so I’m moving the other way lol.

3 Likes

Well you need to be where I’m at then. From my house you could go Snow skiing at first light takeoff from there around 10 o’clock and be water skiing by noon takeoff from there about 2 o’clock NB surfing by 330 or four and then watch the sunset on the beach and be home by nine… I don’t know where else you could do that…
But you have to enjoy driving in traffic to do it these days.

5 Likes

I guess the grass is always greener, eh??
Id like a drier climate. Its too humid here.
Bud told me the best growing environment is north Cali.

1 Like

I don’t know, I’ve tried it on that side. Admittedly it is greener, but not for very long most of the time.

4 Likes

Glad you don’t have to grow when so difficult weather and you get alot hotter than we do. It’s Thanksgiving morning and we’re starting at 35 afternoon about 60 .Here in North East Oklahoma the skies are perfectly clear and the stars and satellites are beautiful. Don’t know if you celebrate Thanksgiving but hope you have a great day. :grin::grin:

I’ve lost 3 out of 4 I’ve never seen a seedling start with such a thin stem and took forever to see growth. These are my first autos I thought maybe that was it.

1 Like

9 Likes