9th

7 Likes

Hey happy birthday :birthday::partying_face::tada: Sheriff :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Happy birthday sheriff lmao.

4 Likes

I’m with Kap Re Re, let her flower and drop some more beanz :man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 auto Zkittles and 1 Mexican haze which was a free seed but I’ve never really heard of. They’re only about couple inches if that and I’m already wanting to drop a blue dream tenga sent me and another cindy99 to see what she does and maybe my last 2 sshaze which I’ll get more of. I really need to get into cloning and save money on seeds but there are so many I want to try. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: How are you doing on your side of the world?:sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Someone’s got bean fever :laughing:
Drop those beanz Re Re
(No I am not an enabler :wink:)
Cindy and Blue dream are definitely on my list :v:

I’m cruisin along singin a song,
thank you for asking my friend,
I hope you are safe and well :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

We’ve had 3 weeks of triple digit heat but today with nice cool wind about 74 and cloudy. We have alot of rain coming in today and tonight and we need it. Glad I didn’t grow outside this year it would have been horrible and I let that stuff stress me out so all I have outside are sunflowers but not ready to bloom yet. If you cook something good this weekend post it, thanks. :man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::sunflower:

2 Likes

Good morning

4 Likes

I just dropped blue dream and yesterday I dropped 2 seeds and oh crud. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: can’t remember what danged stoned brain. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I better look cause if 1 isn’t Cindy99 I’ll drop today.

5 Likes

@Enlightened420 yesterday I dropped granddaddy purple and sshaze so I’ll have 2 sativa and 1 dominate indica so I think I’ll go with these and let the sativas fill my grow room, I hope. :partying_face::partying_face::dancer::dancer:

5 Likes

I’m seriously enjoying my Blue Dream! Beautiful taste and a lovely, energising, and clear-headed high. I’ve been using it while working and it’s the best yet for daytime for me

8 Likes

That’s what I need thank you I like to smoke off and on thru the day since I’m retired. Being at home so much cause covid I smoked alot. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Awesome @Amazon66

4 Likes

I wish I could keep as much going as you do, you’re hard to keep up with. :sunflower::sunflower:

3 Likes

couldn’t agree more…

1 Like

@Ozarkjoe I live in the Ozarks is that where you’re from?

Yes in the Boston mountains area.

1 Like

I’m close to Ozark Mountains do you get to do a legal grow? I know it took years for Joplin Missouri to get anything legal so alot of people have been buying up all the farm land every where in Oklahoma where I am to grow and sell weed. It’s very strange to go maybe 5 miles toward outskirts of town to get my hair done and I turned off highway then mile down turned and frames for green houses going up for weed with very tall, strong fence all the way around with that rolled up barb wire on top. It’s already getting where feds are busting illegal grow farms and prices are going way down my sister in law spends alot of time at dispensary and I think the weed we grow is 100%better than the crap they sell around here. There’s is never all nice and sticky or frosty. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Have a great day

2 Likes

I’m in the backwards state of Arkansas. No legal grows here. I think only 4-5 growers statewide to supply the medical dispensaries. State spent 2 yrs after the medical vote to come up with the regs to get their cut on everything. So no grow journal or pictures. I’m reading and learning and hoping.

3 Likes

Your right, can never get the sticky at the dispensary. Not worth the trouble or cost.

2 Likes