Re Re and Daphne 2nd journal, fall grow

I’m starting with 2 gscx that I was gifted and my 1st try at 2 autos

11 Likes

I’m already here, @Amazon66 no tag needed. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m anxious to start this journal as my other thread was getting too long for me to go back thru my stuff. I’m going back to that piece of paper on grow room wall showing that weeks feeding and watering schedule also place to write down ph and ppm reading no more saying to myself, oh I’ll remember that cause stoners can’t remember everything. I’m going to start tagging people but since I’m already in bed and stoned if I miss someone tonight I’ll get you tomorrow.

8 Likes

@Bulldognuts @Tenga @LoCoRock @PurpNGold74 @Enlightened420 @GreenJewels @kaptain3d @Happilyretired @handletheze @SmoknGranny it says I can only mention 10 names in 1 post. More tomorrow

6 Likes

Set to learn a lot and help if I can! I wish you plenty of success! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Me too along for the ride…:+1::v:

3 Likes

Hey 66-- ty for the tag my guurrrrllll!
This is ur grow journal so we will be serious here.
:+1:t3::cherry_blossom::blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m set to watch.

I can definitely relate :rofl:

5 Likes

Watching. Keen to see what can be done with autos (got some freebies coming). :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag Re Re,
Serious grow journal, no funny business, just weed and dogs…

I’ll be good, I promise
:v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Not too serious lol

2 Likes

Gorgeous avatar Re Re! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We can joke around just don’t want anyone getting suspended or anything on my threads. This one more grow and dogs cause it makes it easier for my old brain to go back and look. My first journal full of over a year of mistakes and learns and with help from forum managed to grow 1 plant and was thrilled now I love it. :maple_leaf::maple_leaf:

6 Likes

You have nice dogs, Australian Shepherd??

1 Like

Now I want to tag @CoyoteCody @Blackmoon @peachfuzz @Covertgrower any one else just set yourself to watch and or give any advice or criticism on my plants so I’ll get better

6 Likes

We all strive for better, and I’ll help any way I can.

6 Likes

My 2 auto Zkettles have popped thru the dirt today, one looked like I had 2 seeds growing, the little helmet head came up but then looked like the root tried to grow up but turned back down making an upside down u shape. I put alittle more soil on that part and propped up the helmet head side. The other one lost its helmet but the skin still there may have to take a straight pin tomorrow and see if I can get it off

3 Likes

I also have 2 gscx seeds in water cause I couldn’t save the other 2 I left too close to light without enough water. They were in group with 2 blue haze and 2 Coyote grey skull plants I drowned lol. Having seedlings and keeping up with new puppy plus my injury just didn’t work out. Now I’m ready to go again. :blush::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

I’ll be right behind you I’m gonna try to get my veg cabinet sealed up and ready to go tomorrow and maybe drop a couple seeds tomorrow night. Almost everything is dried and almost trimmed from the outdoor Time to fire up the indoor…:+1::v:

2 Likes

Malamute and an Australian cattle dog x staffy.

2 Likes