RDWC Yellowing leaves feedback

2 1/2 weeks into flowering. Will perform flush and feed tomorrow. I noticed these girls are drinking a lot more and feeding (PPM are dropping) started 1080 and now at 680 (700 scale). Most likely the drop is me adding 1-2 gallons a day. On day 46 from day 1 of seedling. GG4 autoflowers. Infinity fan working wonderful. Cut the lawn by the exhaust and couldn’t smell anything. I did see a wasp next to the exhaust, lol. Those working bees where just chilling.

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks amazing!! And insane. Gonna be hard as fuck to get light through that bush. But it’ll grow amazing things. Keep in mind that your ec/ppm meter should be set to 500 not 700.

Can’t wait to see what the beast bush brings next!

1 Like

pretty much showing 1 of the 4. the other three seem to be 1 1/2 two weeks behind in the flowering. Hope it’s not an issue during the pre harvest flushing.

2 Likes

Concerned? I noticed the more advanced girl with big buds had some leave issue on the buds. They are ones closes to the light maybe 12". Not sure if it’s maybe normal from the bud pulling from the leaves. lower leaves look healthy. The other 3 plants that seem to be maybe two weeks behind look fine. Thoughts on this.

Thanks

1 Like

IMHO, The way the leaves are taco’ing and stand up triggers in me, too much light or light too intense or hot.

I would either raised the light or cut the intensity down. Just do one or the other and give it a couple of day and see if they start to lay out some, if not then do the other.

If you do too much at one time, you won’t know what fixes something. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses: