RDWC Yellowing leaves feedback

2 1/2 weeks into flowering. Will perform flush and feed tomorrow. I noticed these girls are drinking a lot more and feeding (PPM are dropping) started 1080 and now at 680 (700 scale). Most likely the drop is me adding 1-2 gallons a day. On day 46 from day 1 of seedling. GG4 autoflowers. Infinity fan working wonderful. Cut the lawn by the exhaust and couldn’t smell anything. I did see a wasp next to the exhaust, lol. Those working bees where just chilling.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks amazing!! And insane. Gonna be hard as fuck to get light through that bush. But it’ll grow amazing things. Keep in mind that your ec/ppm meter should be set to 500 not 700.

Can’t wait to see what the beast bush brings next!

1 Like

pretty much showing 1 of the 4. the other three seem to be 1 1/2 two weeks behind in the flowering. Hope it’s not an issue during the pre harvest flushing.

2 Likes

Concerned? I noticed the more advanced girl with big buds had some leave issue on the buds. They are ones closes to the light maybe 12". Not sure if it’s maybe normal from the bud pulling from the leaves. lower leaves look healthy. The other 3 plants that seem to be maybe two weeks behind look fine. Thoughts on this.

Thanks

1 Like

IMHO, The way the leaves are taco’ing and stand up triggers in me, too much light or light too intense or hot.

I would either raised the light or cut the intensity down. Just do one or the other and give it a couple of day and see if they start to lay out some, if not then do the other.

If you do too much at one time, you won’t know what fixes something. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

I did add 3 weeks ago a second light that was laying around (600watt hps). I did turn the light from 75% too 100% and thinking that what’s causing it. I will continue to monitor. Thanks so much for your feedback.
Next round I need to figure how keep girls from getting so tall.

Thanks agin

1 Like

Preharvest flushing question. I have 4 autoflower in a RDWC hydro and 1 of the of 4 will be ready to harvest in next couple of weeks and looking the greatest out of the 4. The other three seem to maybe 2 weeks behind as far as flower stages. I’m not sure about preflushing and what it would it do too the other three that need more time and nutrients. If i understand correctly I would be removing nutrients 2 weeks before cutting. Not sure how to handle. PPM 1100 (700). Starting week 7 of flowering.

Thoughts?

1 Like

There is a debate about flushing. Some say two week flush and some say, no flush needed. I’ve done both and can’t tell a difference.
I’m about a week away with one and maybe 3 weeks with another. So, I’ll probably just finish out with nutes this time. Hope this helps.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Billy’s back after two months away. completed first grow in 3 1/2 months with 26oz of really good GG4. smooth and potent from what I’m told. I don’t smoke do to asma but did taste it and loved it. Thank you all for your support. Looking to improve on areas of feeding and trying get the scogging down. Starting 2nd grow with feminized Durbon Poison, 4 weeks in and will get journal going.

2 Likes