RDWC Yellowing leaves feedback

Day24 things looking much better. Performed flush and switched to flora series and add cal mag.

Thank you all

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2:
I stop feeding a week ago Friday. Just water again today. Going 24 hours of darkness Sunday.

2 Likes

Yea i believe I went too strong with the fox farm. i flush and switched the flora series as suggested by local grow store. I increased humidity and thing looking mu

ch better. Thanks

4 Likes

Outstanding! Keep’em growin!:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice @LateNightGardner
Do you have a journal you can tag me in?
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will get journal started next few days.

Hey @HappyHydroGrower i did not keep a journal I. This one. Just took some pictures along the way. Started with two S1 GSC extreme mother
S in October. Took 5 clones and and finishing the clones this week.

2 Likes

@BillyBuds hows it going? :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

The girls are doing great and starting too flower. Starting to get use to what’s normal and what’s not. Cleaned lower branches to get air flow underneath. The yellowing and stressed leaves may have been caused by the flushing or just over feeding. Feeding lightly and monitoring EC/PPM. My wife keeps telling too stop playing with them, lol

3 Likes

Absolutely looking awesome! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Mine panics every time I get near scissors… lol :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just came across moisture on top of three leaves for the first time. I did move my light 3 inches down 5 hours prior. sitting 19inches from canopy. Tent Temp 73F, RH 57%. 8 days into flower. some leaves curling but maybe over thinking.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Thin some of those lower leaves so she can breathe. Air circulation will do them some good. It won’t take too many leaves to get air flowing through there. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

I was thinking about all those leaves and air flow. I cleaned the bottom of the plant yesterday and will take care some of the large top ones as well. I will be adding small 2nd fan at the tent inlet opening.

Thank you

2 Likes

Things looking good but i do see a few taco leaves. I had hard fan blowing on them and raised the light from what i read. No insects of any kind. maybe doing a flush tomorrow. week 6 11 days into flowering.

2 Likes

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat” lol

2 Likes

They’re looking fabulous! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Your ladies look marvelous :sparkles:

Thanks. :smiley:

Thank you.