RDWC (yeaahh baaaaby) ✌

Hey have anyone used this product with jack321? Is it any good? I got it a yr ago, it’s still seal.

2 Likes

Does anyone else have/had this happen ?:thinking: I’m assuming its not good …

It’s soupy.

1 Like

3 day into Week 5 of flower

3 Likes

@NUG61 @Allinherhead

Hey bud, hope this give u an idea . Its a humidifier. I took it apart. Hooked up the power of humidifier to a thermostat outlet plug. It works like charm. I have it set to 68-73f :v:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for that response and visual. So you think I could use the same thermostat controller on the refrigerator ice maker sitting in the tote.:sunglasses::v:set you to watching

2 Likes

Wow, nice. I love seeing how different folks get it figured out on this forum. Great job.

3 Likes

Yessir u sure can.

2 Likes

Awesome… thank you kindly sir :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Anytime. I bought the humidifier for $60 . I’ve used it for 3 grows so far. I keep telling my self imma buy a chiller on next run but never do🤣.it works so well. Rather spend the $500-$800 on a light

2 Likes

Yurp! Wassup growmies, hope everyone’s having good weekend. Here’s a lil update ,day 41 of flower. Tomorrow’s the big day, defo time!

They were thirsty. Reservoir was a lil low. Topped it off, had a lil surprise! :grimacing:

I figured I’ll take some pics of the roots :wink:

More to come!

4 Likes

You are gonna be a busy man tomorrow :joy: looking awesome :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Hey growmies, update time! I gave the girls a lil shaving . They needed it badly . 3 days into week 6.

I trimmed 3 pounds

So right now im on cruise control.

I also gotta question for yous guys, will it hurt anything if I trim some of the root to clear the drain line some?

This is the reservoir. More to come…:v:

5 Likes

@OGIncognito @MidwestGuy @Audiofreak @Newt @Graysin @Grandaddy013

2 Likes

I’m not qualified to answer. I’ve not grown hydro. Sorry.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :+1:

Same as above but those are some fine looking girls!

1 Like

That said… I do root trim my clone mothers. And I root trimmed a re-veged plant from coco and moved it to soil, I would think that you’d be OK.

1 Like

Thank u. Ive seen some of your grows too. :+1:

1 Like

Ok thank again . I will trim them . :v:

After they go to the flower room, i never take the top off of the tote with plants. Never had that problem

2 Likes