RDWC (yeaahh baaaaby) ✌

Hey , here’s my grow setup. Growing ILGM GG4 (left) and Sour Diesel (right).It’s three 17 gallons totes . Using Jacks321 nutrients . These are 4 weeks old from seed going to 5 wk. Flipped the light on Sunday. So almost a wk on 12/12.

Any questions , suggestions, tips, feel free… I’ll be updating with pics !:v:

15 Likes

Very nice grow. Like your setup…great and happy growing… :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Looking very good @FrostySlothy. If you could raise that tote on the left and level the canopy would be nice. Too late to too so maybe a side bar light in the far red might help with flowering and provide some stretch on the that short side. That’s not a big issue. Your plants are healthy and thriving. Nice work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yup i was thinking the same thing with lights. I have an extra light (hlg 320xw) . Thinking about hanging it on the left above the other light , cranking it up til’ i have the same dli level as the right side . U think that’ll work? Raising the tote is out of the question unless I MacGyver the shit out of it :rofl: . Thanks for the suggestions . :v:

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. You can always move it out once they level up a bit. I’ve had the same issues but I’m doing 5 gallon buckets DWC and I was able to prop them up.

I leveled up my lights and with 2 @ 480w HYPHOTONFLUX HLG4000’s, 4 80w far red LEDs and 1 100w UVA led. I took clones from two mothers and blew up my tent with GSC extreme clones. Keeps the canopy somewhat level.
The 2 GSC mothers

The invasion of GSC Clones

9 Likes

Whoa! :eyes:Good shit​:clap::clap: my guy. I think my problem with my canopy is im running 2 diff strains .GG grows shorter the sour. So put the second light in . Running it maybe10%. Im at 30-32 DLI throughout the canopy.

7 Likes

Here they’re are today, growing like crazy

I pluck at least 7-10 leafs a day that’s blocking the future bud sites. Cant wait to defoliate them.
I just remembered that i haven’t put any hydroguard (ran out) :grimacing:. Taking a look at the roots.

The mist of the humidifier got in the way of 1st pic of the roots. Speaking of humidifiers this is how i get my “distilled” water for it.:rofl:

More to come…:v:

4 Likes

Here they are today .1 wk and a day of 12/12

Debating if I should throw another trellis on now or later after the defo?

4 Likes

Hey today I had to raise up the main light as high as I can .

Im gonna have to reconfigure the cabling for the main light.

3 Likes

Today i got a chance to reconfigure the hangers to the light . I put ratchet rope hanger on each corner of the light. Works great! Was able to raise it another 8"

3 Likes

Also had to top off the rez it was little low (10g)
Running jacks321 @ 2.3ec ph 5.8-6.0

Before

After

3 Likes

Still grow strong :muscle:

1 Like

Looks like I’m gonna have to raise the light up yet again . This Sour Desiel grow like crazy.

Starting to run out of room :scream:

And it looks like the Gorilla Glue catching up :muscle:

2 Likes

2 wks into 12/12 still growing :eyes::scream:

Also had to top off rez another 5 gallons

3 Likes

Oh no it just keeps growing :scream:

Kinda burnt the tops :grimacing:

Raise the lights up more, hope they stop stretching

1 Like

Now let the fun begin :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 21 of flower . It’s that time !

Before

20220924_195220

After
20220924_230012
20220924_225957

Everything going smoothly so far. Changed the water this wk. Added silica and hydroguard this time . Ph riding around 6 and Ec 2.4. :v:

4 Likes

Another view :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I have a couple! Great looking setup you have, pretty crowded looking in there!

What size tent is that, looks 4x4? And you have 2 totes in there, looks like 6 plants per tote? So 12 in that one tent?

Just curious, I want to change my setup next fall after I have to take a break in September, thinking of switching to hydro so I don’t have to hand water everything every couple of days!

1 Like

3x3 . Yup two 17 gallons totes . 12 plants total