RDWC Upgrading to 8 plant system / Gelato by ilgm

Updated pics. Switched to flower. A bit lopsided tall to short lol but going to be a fantastic grow.
One plant shows deficiency but that was before I cleared root clogs in system.

Oops pics in 6 minutes. Lights still off

Until then smoked ribs may work

@Jaydawg6528 you can check out my current grow here. A little messy as the system had root clogs. New system always new problems. Pics in a few minutes. Tent is full

4 Likes

New pics.

Oof bad sign here. All around deficiency does this. Poor plant

That’s the tallest and only plant showing that. I’ll up the nutes a bit.

Damn they r eating a lot. Fed 2 days ago at 850ppm it’s at 480ppm now. Time to feed daily.

Might have a height issue with the right side.

Purple stripe may also be from a 4 day stretch I couldn’t get the ph controller to drop it below 6.2. Was fluctuating between 6.5 and 6.2. It is now stable at 5.8

4 Likes

Forget the plants let’s get some of those ribs!! Lol your plants look awesome can’t wait to see the final product

1 Like

Damn you realy got hem packed in there

1 Like

It’s just 8 plants in a 4x8. It is a bit crowded looking but we will see. In a couple weeks I will trim a ton of leaves and see what I have to work with.

Here is what I got off my first chop last night

2 Likes

2.5 pounds wet

2 Likes

If I pull this off it will be a miracle !!

4 Likes

I just pulled cord on lights. Gonna do 24hr dark. I have to get them to start flower faster. The right side will for sure need to be bent over to fit. That will be after a few weeks.

1 Like

That is a canopy to drool over! That’s what I’m talking about! Saaaa weet! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @spyonyou it may get a bit crazy with height as she is taking her sweet A$$ time starting to flower. It’s been almost 2 weeks on 12/12 and not really switching.

2 Likes

I had a WW that didn’t hardly stretch. I guess if you’re worried about height, that’s a good thing.
If you plan to scrog at a certain height and already had scrog made for that height, then that’s a problem. They really are looking nice.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like