RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

Looks great Chris36. Do is your intake on your tote to the back of the tent right? So on your tote intake is centered it looks like. So i should set mine more towards tge left or righr corner so the water doesnt flow directly over roots, hmm my outlet will be at front of tote like yours, roots more than likely wanter follow water flow naturally , that probably why ive seen Happy mention folding them back. So they get sucked or pushed into outlet

2 Likes

11-16-22 Update:

GG is 63 days old yesterday.

Haha… I did just a little trimming, training and topping on her today… all under the watchful eyes of my wife… hahahaha… till she turned her back…lol
She doesn’t like for me to take much off because she thinks it makes them look ugly… shezzz!

Boy oh boy, did she ever get a surprise…lol :scream:

I also took the scrog off to reposition about 3" higher and to help with the trimming and training underneath her. That’s why it’s called adjustable scrog…lol

Last week 11-9-22 :point_down:

This week before trimming 11-16-22 :point_down:

This week after trimming 11-16-22 :point_down:

This week before trimming. 11-16-22 :point_down:
https://support.ilovegrowinghttps://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/rdwc-ongoing-hydro-grow/81213marijuana.com/t/rdwc-ongoing-hydro-grow/81213

This week after trimming. 11-16-22 :point_down:

OK, I hate to keep saying this but, I’m pretty sure this WW is gonna turn out to be a male unless someone can tell me that they’ve seen WW grow out kind of stretchy. I think everyone I’ve seen grown is pretty tight and compact. Didn’t do much to her other than trim a leaf or two off of it.

Anyhow, it is what it will be…
WW Day 56 little :rat: bastard…lol

This week 11-16-22 :point_down:

This week 11-16-22 :point_down:

Last week. 11-9-22 :point_down:

This week before trimming. 11-16-22 :point_down:

This week after trimming. 11-16-22 :point_down:

That’s all I got. Have a great rest of the week… :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Cruising along nicely!! Yea the WW i have going right now has been a fairly squat plant. First time ive grown one though.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: Way too humble Brother! You’re kill’n it my friend. Damn you got the hydro growing on point :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

The first plant I grew was a WW. It was also short and compact. The smoke was pretty impressive. The wifey loves it so I had to try it again… If I did have plenty of other smoke, I would be kind of bummed about it. May give it another try next grow. Appreciate you stopping by. :+1:t2:

Like I always say hydro is easy, but the setup can be a bear sometimes… I often wonder if heat and air is as challenging for others as it is for me. Thanks for hangin around. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep, 4 different seasons here and I still hand tune all my equipment. 1st grow in the winter at my new place and the temps and RH are kicking my Azz with seedlings :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Temps and RH not so bad here in a basement. Spot on with that setup, crazy how a lot of commercial products that are pre-fab after builing one are mostly failure waiting to happen. If you spend some time and think through it though you can make it super easy.

High level, i only have to add top up to res, clean filter weekly and keep an eye an ppm and ph…sounds easy, but getting there is a bear.

2 Likes

Yea 4 seasons in the same week. Or sometimes same day, lmao!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

:joy::joy: yep in one week :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Brother you said a mouth full there. A little planning goes a long way.
Always super impressed with what you got growin on… and jelly of the room you’ve got… lol. Keep’em growin!

LMAO y’all killin me! :joy::rofl::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

The girls are looking great Happy, nice work brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

2 Likes

11-23-22
Just a quick update before heading out till Sunday. Wife’s in charge of the plants… :thinking::person_facepalming:t2::grimacing:
GG is 77 days old.
WW is 63 days old.
Added 8 gal of nutes last Wed and added 8 gal of nutes today. PH set at 6.0.
Starting today, We’ll be slowly changing the lights to 12/12 one hr every other day. Trying to slow the stretch while I’m gone.

Sorry no comparison pics today. Gotta get on the move. Expected to put close to 1500 miles through Sunday.

First up: GG

Next up: WW

Both plants.

Hoping everyone has a safe and
Happy Happy Thanksgiving !!

:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Safe travels brother. The girls look awesome :sunglasses::+1::heart:

1 Like

Girls are looking great brother!! Have a safe trip! :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

That little runt cought right up safe travels have a good one :v:

3 Likes

We are officially on 12/12 as of today. Been dropping the timer back one hour, every other day. Today, they sleep for their first 12 hr.

Stay tuned… :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

:point_up_2: definitely :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Awesome!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

11-30-22 Update:

GG is 84 days old.
Not much happening just yet seeing how I just now started 12/12. Guess it’s the calm before the storm…lol :scream:

They don’t seem to be big eaters but, they are still growing. They’re drinking about 8 gal a week right now. I filled them up last Wed with 8 gals. and filled them again today with 8 gals.
PPM’s are still maintaining 950’ish and pH is 6.0.

Got home from my trip Sunday and did a little torturing on them and man did they look rough afterwards… :grimacing: :thinking:
I’ve topped GG… let’s just say, several times, in the attempt to keep her small so WW would catch up.
Not knowing whether or not WW is gonna be a male or female, I’ve just cropped it flat instead of scrogging it. I realized it was leaning over so I had to tie her up and now it’s bushier on one side a little bit…lol

11-23-22 Last week. GG on the left, WW on the right. :point_down:

10-27-22 Sunday after torturing them. :point_down:

11-30-22 Today. :point_down:

11-23-22 Side view. :point_down:

11-27-22 Side view after torture. :point_down:

11-30-22 Today. :point_down:

Hey @Fatz1973 @Oldcatman @Djh1984 @Tophat @SynysterChris @Outlaw If y’all care to follow along in my small neck of the woods, we’d be glad to have ya! Feel free to jump in anytime.

That’s all I got. Have a great week and keep’em growin! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Looking good buddy looks like a nice full House there :v:

3 Likes