RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

Oops, forgot the pic with two scrogs. :point_down:t2:

13 Likes

Nice net setup like the adjustability :100::v:

3 Likes

Are you like a wizard or a engineer?! that setup is well thought and functional!!! Look’s sick brother!

2 Likes

Thanks JJ! I think it’ll come in handy.

@antonioperez96 haha! Definitely not a wizard… lol Just school of hard knocks…
Jack of all trades and master of none… lol
I did get an engineering degree late in life but never had a job from it…lol Just always been mechanically inclined with everything.
Thanks a million for compliments! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Plants are looking good going to be an awesome Hydro Grow :sunflower:
This is where I’m at 31 days from sprout. BEST OF WISHES MY FRIEND :100: KEEP EM GROWING :joy:

11 Likes

Good job! She’s a bushy motor scooter! Nice and green too.
Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well guys surgery went well friday, now its the road to recovery, so i can get back to hooling my new setup , up. Plants looking mighty fine @HappyHydroGrower

7 Likes

Glad to gear it Robert…hope you have a quick recovery. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Ty BUG, REALLY APPRECIATE it sore but ok

2 Likes

Likewise brother. Hoping the best for ya!!
Grow first, recovery later…lol :thinking::rofl::joy::rofl:
Keep’em growin! :wink::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

My bad i meant NUG NOT BUG LOL ; thanks Happy, although im anxious to lut tbat system together…:blush:

2 Likes

Is there a feeding chart for Jacks, im switching from AN PH PERFECT to Jack’s and not sure what i need to get or how much to use

1 Like

:point_up_2::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

10-5-22 Update:

Better late than never!..lol

9-27-22 Last weeks reading was:
ppm’s 850, pH 6.2.

10-4-22 Yesterdays reading was:
ppm’s 889, pH 6.2
First I’ve checked the readings since last week. Holding steady as of right now.

GG’s 4 weeks today.

Roots: :point_down:

GG Last week 9-27-22: :point_down:

GG this week 10-4-22: :point_down:

WW on the other hand is 3 weeks today, just wanted to give up but, with a little tender loving care… she’s alive!!.. barely…lol

I believe I stuck her in the tote just a little too early. She just about drowned. So, I took her out and set her in my seedling tray. I watered her twice over the last week by dunking her into my res then setting her back into my seedling tray. I finally put her back into the tote today.
I also set my lights to 18/6.

9-27-22 WW Last week: :point_down:

10-4-22 this week: :point_down:

That’s all I got… Have a great week! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

16 Likes

I always like looking at your setup. I still consider switching but at this point im not convinced the quicker turn around would justify the expense. I hope to enjoy your grows here for a long time to come.

4 Likes

What exactly do you mean by quicker turn around.
And, with the system you have seems like I ought to be the one changing…lol.
Do you still have your grow going? :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Omg yes, 4 rooms and she bought me another 4x8 tent. I thin i might have to upgrade my electric service. I was under the impression that maybe the plants grow faster your way as opposed to coco.

3 Likes

Looking good Happy, glad that little girl turned around. Got em running right now, Awesome stable numbers. So glad i went with 2 more gallons in the totes, mine are running much more stable now. Cant wait to watch your girls grow. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

OIC… not real sure I can say that’s true… but, maybe it is. I do think there is more growth during the transition for sure… I think. Reaction times to issues or changes are a lot faster in hydro for sure.

It appears to me that mine are always so slow to get started. Probably how I germinate or start them. I do think I’m gonna try rock wool next go round.

I’ve seen lots of folks growing in both coco and hydro and they outgrow mine by twice as much. I think experience has a lot to do with it. I don’t get enough experience (seedling wise) with just 2 plants, maybe two or three times a year… lol

So, are you going industrial with your set up… :scream: Another big tent… Sheeez!… lol
Sure hope is going well with y’all! :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Brother you are definitely killing it over there and I am absolutely loving it! Awesome job my friend! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes