RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

Appreciate you brother.

As it turns out, I had a GG break ground today. WW I don’t believe is gonna make it.

Only the strong survive around here… haha!

Momma said they’ll be days like this… lol

2 twenty gal totes to grow in and a 18 or 20 gal garbage can for a res.

Now that I’ve changed it up a little, there’s about 21 gal in it, yes including pipes.

You can see a better description at the top. :point_up_2:

You really don’t want to try and grow small plants with hydro. Even growing in coco, two plants would be crowded for a 3x3.

You need to figure out if you want multiple plants or do you want one big plant… or two big plants… basically how do you want to grow.

I can grow multiple ways in my grow room if I didn’t grow in hydro (water).
I choose this way because of the way I like to grow and use a scrog.

Plan you grows from finish to start. In other words think about how you’re gonna dry, how you’re gonna flower, how you’re gonna scrog, how you’re gonna grow, are you gonna grow in a tent or a room. How you gonna exhaust, how you’re gonna heat and cool and dehumidify?
Then make a plan. All at the top.

You might want to check out @OGIncognito @CooterJuice setup. They might have something you want to try. And of corse you’ve seen @NUG61 setup. :scream:
Lots of ways to achieve the same goal.

Always here to help anyway we can!
Main thing is, no matter how you do it, keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

11 Likes

So, I did a little trimming on my okra today. After I got through, I thought to myself,
:scream:
I really need to quit looking at your grow @CooterJuice before I trim the okra…

:crazy_face::person_facepalming:t2::grin::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Lmao!! :joy: Yes looks very similar :+1::v:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :joy::joy: too funny Brother. Your Okra is Kill’n it :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

:rofl: toooooooo funny …but so true

6 Likes

That’s too funny lollipop’dthem babies right up :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I just get so scissor happy every time I get to trimming.

Yeah I stepped back from that okra and thought… yeah, oh CooterJuice would be proud of me….

Now if could just get my weed to look like his… :man_shrugging::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I thought it was @CooterJuice grow.:joy::rofl: Nice work Happy :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Hey hope all is green. So i gave a my son a couple of my buds to try it out, he said had a nice flav. and taste smooth to smokenand a heady buzz. Then he showed me these ( see attached) and told me they came from the center of a bud, anyone ever seen this before ? All 60 my seeds come from ILGM all autos

1 Like

Was she starting grow to sacs ? Why would these be in the middle of a bud unless she hermed and i somehow missed it right?

2 Likes

Could have been a nanner or two, they are harder to see. And I don’t think they shoot their load like true hermies do, since they aren’t pollen sacs.
As long as it smokes nice!

3 Likes

They’re just immature seeds. Nanners at the beginning or end of her flowering cycle are likely to blame. Sometimes I’ll get one or two seeds on a whole plant, usually I disregard because some self-pollinating is somewhat typical

7 Likes

Looks like a seed husk. :man_shrugging::thinking::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I figured it wasn’t something that should worry about really at this point. I just never came this in over 20yrs lol. What exactly is a nanner guys?

2 Likes

It’s a female flower. Hermies swing both ways, flowers and balls with pollen. A female with nanners is female all the way, but will produce a pod with female pollen late in flower as a last ditch effort to get preggo’d.
Think Jeff Goldblum in JP, nature will find a way! (I really liked him in The Fly remake too!)

5 Likes

Ahh, yes
That Okra, and I thought I was bad for spanking mine :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Man this okra was planted late. Didn’t really think it would even make it to the end. As it turns out, we may get one or two off of it.

I’ve never grown a bushy okra like this. We’ve always had the kind that grow straight up.
Instructions said to plant them 2-3 ft apart.
I planted them about 15-24” apart…:person_facepalming:t2:
They needed 5 ft in between each plant. They are huge! I also have a tomato plant that’s trying to take over everything! Shezzz! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Never grown that variety either, not sure I even knew about it :thinking:
Lol on the maters, my 2 this year broke their cages over and just started growing out. Said f it, let the yard dinosaurs at’um :grin:

4 Likes

Stay strong hope you have a speedy recovery

1 Like

Hey there HHG hope is going smoothly on the home front, got question. Im consideribg buying a chiller like the one you have can i use that between a 12 gal tote grow and another 12 gal for the res? I belive NUG61 said his totes were 12 gals so with a 6in net pot 5gals came to just under 2in from bottom of pot. So im wantingvto know how many gals should i be circulating if i go with a chiller like yours, "keep em growin:

2 Likes