RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

Great job.

1 Like

Incredible brother! You got some sweet rockets out of that my friend! :call_me_hand::beers:

Thanks og brother. Appreciate you stopping by.

Yeah I will say it is surprisingly smooth even though most reports I’ve read says it makes you cough. Not so much for us. May be the lacking something but we’ll smoke it… lol

Thanks my friend! You’re killing it as well! :+1:t2:

Thanks brother! How things in your neck of the woods?

Thanks brother. If only I could grow like you do. :wink:

Can’t wait to see your girls. Thanks!

Thanks brother. You’ve got that gem of a grow going on over there that everybody wants as well! :+1:t2:

We truly appreciation everyone following along.

@robert365 @SynysterChris @Spudgunner this is all I got going on if you care to join in… :+1:t2:

Happy Thursday everyone! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

If anybody out there growing in 5gal buckets wants to know, those roots up there displaces about 3 and half gals of water. :scream::crazy_face::v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thats simply anazing great job ! I hope to be that good one day ,( from movie ferris buellers day off) HHG Youre my hero , along with everyone else thats been supportive and encouraging me to keep on keeping on. Now if Tx would just pass a few laws lol have a feeling they’ll be the very last state to legalize , unless the Fed’s wakeupband superceed every state and go full blown legal, i mean tjinkbof the revenue to be made. Again great job my brother from anutha mutha well done :seedling::potted_plant::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::grin::grin:

3 Likes

It’s Thursday? Crap, garbage day, better get it out to the curb, lol!

Thanks for the tag @HappyHydroGrower , I went back 60+ posts and started from there. Great looking setup and nice harvest! Killing it!

2 Likes

Freaken badass setup dude!! I’m impressed how big they got with 8ish weeks of veg, freaken awesome.

I’m definitely gonna have to get better at working with PVC lol
If the state approves my license so I can drop my harvest with the dispensary, totally investing the payoff in equip to build a setup. Will need y’all’s help for sure haha

3 Likes

Thanks a million brother! :v:
You are probably farther along than when I started out. I knew absolutely nothing about a marijuana plant other than how to smoke it.

All of my grows are a combination of advise and knowledge of all the good folks here.
Hang in there. It’ll come to you in time. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice Harvest! Trainwreck lived up to her reputation of being a big plant.
Despite the power outage for 48+hrs and everything that went with that :upside_down_face: You and your wife rocked the grow :100: Congrats Happy Growing :heart:

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower I just added the 2 extra air stones on this grow cycle to make 4, in each reservoir/tote…now all three reservoir/totes have ‘swirlies’ on the roots, see how it is twisted in the main down growth…I never had this with just 2 stones…girls are doing just fine with this phenomena …you ever see this before???

20 days young

6 Likes

Wow! That is kind of wild looking. No, I never have seen that, that wasn’t cause by myself some one else’s grow. I have twisted mine once or twice till I realized I was ripping the roots loose from the air lines. I would spin my netpot to twist the roots up to keep them away from the outlet.

You guess the way the airlines/stones are resting is causing the water to swirl in a circle some?

I have my stones stand up on end. I guess that would be the only difference.

Thanks for sharing. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t move the net pots so that is not the cause…it has to be the increased bubble action is causing some kind of action that makes the roots do this…in the past they always just grew straight down like in your picture with a slight twist like below

plant growth is typical so I am not too concerned about this at the moment…but I do wonder if she will strangle herself…is that even possible…

2 Likes

Thats roots 4 days man. Congratulations for real u a beast

2 Likes

I think, as the roots build up, she will slow down….

Are you sure your netpot is not vibrating around in circles?? I did have that happen but noticed it pretty soon and started using tape to hold it in place. Don’t know if it would have done that, but it was sure turning slowly.

During the stretch, I will reach in and carefully fold the roots back over themselves to keep them away from the outlet and that is only about 4 or 5 times during the whole grow. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

anything is possible because I smoke alot …but because of my top water feed line into the net basket I can see it is in the same place…the only time I disturb the roots is when I have to make a hole in them to get my stick siphon pump all the way to the bottom of the reservoir/tote…at the end it can be 3-4 inches deep of roots

2 Likes

Man thats quiet a setup you got there my brother , i wanted to text you here because i didnt qantbtonstep on anyones toes in my forum, so im guessing in your opinion id be bestbtoeave them on the 12/12 light schedule, i will however try to do the 45 egree thing what tour thoughts please, i reallybdo vue your opinion more than others you and Nu61 and Cooterhog , ill be watching for your reply sir ty

2 Likes

Well results are in for the TW. I was blown away at how much theses girls shrunk when drying. They seemed extremely dense when I hung them to dry but after drying, they ended up supper airy. After all the trouble I’ve had with this grow, I’m glad to move on.

We couldn’t use the bowl trimmer due to its airiness. So after 5 hrs of trim jail, we put 6.8 oz in grove bags and through away probably 2 oz of smokable airy stuff we just didn’t want to fool with.
The smoke is nice and smooth and a the high seems to sneak up on you and has a pleasant head high.

Looks like we’ll start another grow in Sept.
We plan on growing a Reg WW and a GG. Stay tuned…
Y’all keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Oh wow, never guessed by the way they looky they would have been airy. As long as the smokes decent thats what matters!!

2 Likes