RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

Right??? That’s why I love following spy, always learn a thing or two in his journals and he’s very knowledgeable with cannabis growth in general :man_bowing:
@Sincitytoker @HappyHydroGrower :clap:

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Zero knowledge, so im excited to watch and learn. Never ending education here on the forum. So much going on here, its almost overwhelming!:exploding_head:

5 Likes

I’m excited to see you’ve started a new grow.

2 Likes

Thanks @Highwayman420 been trying to get it cleaned up and ready for this grow.

Thanks @Newt hope it doesn’t bore you too much, lol

Thanks @JJ520 always appreciate you hangin out! :+1:t2:

I think he’s ripping me off. He’s charging me an arm and a leg to tag everybody…. Lol

Brother you said a mouth full. Couldn’t do it without everybody’s help.

Ok you get a car!…lol

Hey brother glad to have you on board.

More post to come tomorrow on my new crappie @$$ scrog I made. But, I think it’s gonna work.

12 Likes

So first time hydro? I didnt look back to see. Im trying to clear all the notifications on here, but they keep coming in. Friday night!

2 Likes

Out of likes! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: No, this is my 4th hydro :+1:t2::rofl::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I definitely will tag along. Going to be Fun. Happy Growing :v::blush:

3 Likes

Word! Cause at this rate I’ll need one by next year. Just bought this Volvo xc60 3months ago and I’ve put 10k miles on it because of work suchs bs :laughing:

Yeah @pr charging him a few seeds down the road :wink::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ll bite.

4 Likes

The TW is a sneak preview for me. Need to use up some seeds I have in inventory the TW is on the top of the list

2 Likes

Funny you say that. I’ve only had maybe 5 seeds in all my grows total… knock on wood. So, if the past predicts the future, you better stick to the car… lol :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

No biting allowed… honored to have you along! :+1:t2:

Thanks brother, welcome a board! :+1:t2:

If you want to see how it supposed to grow, you better check out @SheilaT grow. If mine grow half that nice, I’ll be happy! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lololol I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

F**k I’m already late to the party :rofl: :tada:

Here for the show, though :v:

3 Likes

Haha! Na! You’re never late brother. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hope y’all don’t mind if I pull up a chair

4 Likes

Pulls up chair, sets down 2 jugs with xxx on them :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Anybody and everybody is welcome. We can al learn this together. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I find it infinitely interesting, or just the opposite of boring.

3 Likes

Ok, one might ask how often do I water and how much do I water as seedlings in hydro. Opinions are everywhere on this. So, I don’t know if this is the best way or not but it’s been working for me and this is my 4th hydro so again, knock on wood…lol.

I would like to hear how others germinate in hydro.

I hydrate my pete pellet 24 hrs. before I put the seeds in.
Be sure to stir and fluff up those pete pellets after they hydrate. They seem too compact after hydration. Or, use rapid rooters.

After gemination and the seed has broken ground through the pete pellet, I’ll place that in a pete pellet trey, and set that trey down inside of a germination kit with dome. I’ll also keep water inside the germination trey to keep the humidity up.

I’ll wait to water when I see the pellet start to dry up some, usually about 12-24 hrs. later.
I’ll then squirt 3-6 ml of water under the pellet and let it absorb through the bottom of the pellet, twice a day.

Nutes are not necessary during the first 2-3 weeks or until the cotyledon leaves start dying off.

Contrary to what I just said, I started adding nutes on day 4 because the cotyledon leaves seem to be in bad shape. They broke ground on the 6th and started feeding full strength Jack’s on the 10th. Still feeding 3 ml twice a day.

Water sparingly till you start to see roots coming out of the bottom of the pellet.

Then I place the pellet inside the netpot. Fill with hydroton. I’ll leave the pellet right at the top of the hydroton so I can see how wet they’re getting. After a week or two I’ll cover the pellets with more hydroton.

I’ll make a batch of Jack’s full strength and dunk the netpot down into the water just enough to get the pellet wet and back in the trey and dome for a day or two to make sure she’s adjusting ok. I’ll then mix up 22 gal worth of nutes and place the girls into their totes and then set them to auto…lol.

1-15-22
Day 9 since breaking ground.

So, today I made a batch of nutes and did the dunking thing. They’re one step closer to going into their forever home…lol

Here they are, ready to grow.

For those that don’t know what I’m working with, here you go.

The pictures are from before my last grow. I think the only thing that’s changed is the poles for my fans and air pump. I think pretty much everything else is the same. It’s small but is grows us some big plants! At least big enough for us! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

Little side note. I had a vivisun 6" exhaust fan and replaced it with an AC infinity. They are both just as loud on high setting. However, on medium to low, there is no comparison, the AC Infinity is not near as loud. :v: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Man…
I really wish I could share pic’s…
I’m pretty sure it’s on my side but not sure…
Lookin good , but I would love to share pics of what I have going on right now…
10 new girls out of 18 are doing super…
New batch of 18 and I lost 3 so far , everything else looks super…
I really need to get this figured out…
I’ll try to add a pic right now…
Let’s see…
Nope…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes