Ray's grow 7 season strawberry ice

Gotsta put the paws on her hehehe

2 Likes

I flipped both of these at the same time I only have one tent. The truffle monkey is just about done and the blue Cindy is about half way now.

Blue Cindy

Truffle monkey

4 Likes

Is this rot

3 Likes

@Rayofsunshine Can’t really tell from the pic.
Can you get one side on.
It could be just normal colouring , not sure.

:v:

3 Likes

Was my thought. Looks like regular coloring. Is it crispy?

A side shot would help

2 Likes

Dang Ray, that’s some serious frost on Truffle Monkey. She looks yummy :yum:

1 Like

Yeah she is a keeper that’s for sure.
It’s just normal coloring it has pink undertones.

I flipped my tent like 7 weeks ago the monkey is finished and it’s up drying.

This is the blue Cindy from the looks of her she is going to be 12 weeks

4 Likes

I got 10 regular seeds the first time growing that strain of I happen to get a male I will definitely separate him but collect the pollen to cross with something else.

3 Likes

I’m not used to colored weed lol everything I have grown is green not familiar with pink and purple hued weed so I panic lol. I can’t wait till this is ready to smoke I feel I broke the 20% on that strain. It has this tangie smell I hope it don’t give me a head ache like regular tangie did.

4 Likes

Its super cool tho right? I got gray buds this time

1 Like

Nice, you see my colors this run?

1 Like

Nope. Didnt you send me the grayskull? I dropped every one of those seeds. The skullberrys all came up. Jesus OG too. The GS? Not as good of numbers

2 Likes

Ya, I haven’t had an issue with them, but I also haven’t popped one in a year. Good to hear on the skullberry and the Jesus og though.

1 Like

2 Likes

O its pretty early too! Those things are gonna get FADED

2 Likes

Ya never had color, and bam, 2 this grow lol.

1 Like

That’s why I freaked this normal pink purple coloring got me freaked. I thought I ruined my whole grow.

What is your go to for pm on outside plants I’m starting to get it outside. What can I spray this late into the season.