Rays 4th season Star Killer and Do-si-doe Bag Seeds (1 maybe a glue)

Hahaha love the capt america pjs :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha they are comfortable. So I harvested the back plants I don’t have enough room to dry the whole tent. So I pulled out the back plants. And are letting the one in front flush longer. Uggh now I am thinking I have a problem. How in the hell do you trim those oddly shaped buds lol I normally manicure my buds to make them pretty but this are just not pretty buds.

4 Likes

Send the ladies my way, I’ll trim them up :yum: all pretty for ya! Haha love the knuckles! Buds look :+1:

2 Likes

Well here is the rough trim bag. This is the Astro glue. The killer is still on the line.

I have come accustomed to dry trim. So I cut the buds off the branches put them in one bag and every day I will open the bag and trim up a few buds for the finished bag. This gets me to burp my bags daily and I don’t get over whelmed with trimming.

7 Likes

What’s in the box you ask? It’s my new carbon filter and fan. When your daughter gets called down to the office because she smells like weed you got a problem lol. It wasn’t actually her but the stuff she took to school smelled dank. It was a Ortega box to make taco at school. So I needed a filter to address that

5 Likes

Enough said

6 Likes

Omg I soooo need one of them stickers!! I love it. Where did you find it?

I hate trimming! You should see my buds when I harvest lol

3 Likes

Great idea! Cannot wait for the do si do smoke report…

I want a press so bad!

@Gremmall rosin is pure medicine, the flavor of raw cannibas cannot be beat! Get ya a cheap flat iron and give it a lil taste, you will not regret, I promise!:wink:

1 Like

Ain’t no damn regular zip loc for ol ray ray lol

You can get a nice twist press from best value vacs for 450 and make monthly payments. thats what i did. The do si doe was a runt and i pulled her out thats the one that got root rot. The astro glue is amazing. Very Dank potent buds hops with diesel. the star killer is more on the fruity side with a hint of pungent notes. I ran 25g of the astro glue and got 5.25g of wax that is a 20% return. I also tried to make a live resin and i totally ruined that but i saved it somehow. I froze the buds in my kitchen freezer and they formed ice crystals that sorta ruined the process. I would have to flash freeze them with dry ice when i ran the poduct i got ice in the wax i purged out all the DME and was left with alot of water that i soaked up with paper towel (its how i saved the product) and through the whole process i ended up with a shatter not a badder

1 Like

this is my baller bucket 5.25 g of fire.
This is live rosin that I managed to save

5 Likes

I am having a horrible time with my lastest seeds. they just are not germinating like they normally do. I dont want to order new seeds i need to get rid of a bunch of seeds i already have i might rerun the critical purple again. out of 4 seeds so far only the pineapple chunk has cracked. The GSC was already cracked in the package and i thought i might be able to save but it looks like she is a dud. The sour diesel was a dud and i put a alcopoco gold in the water and its in paper towel now. I will give it a few days to crack but i fear i got inmature seeds i wont order from them again. There are a few genetics i want to run from certain breeders but this is where i tend to cheap out is on seeds. I really like pick and mix companies then i can try a bunch of different strains. Seems like all the other companies only sell 5 pack seeds i dont want a bunch of the same strain a want a verity. I will meditate on this and maybee i will bite the bullet and start to order 5 pack seeds.

2 Likes

Yea. Winter seems to give everyone fits germinating. Definitely noticing a pattern of dud seeds from multiple diff places. Are u keeping the area and the water warm?

3 Likes

Yep, houses, and tents alike dry out this time of year! Time to turn on vaporizers, humidifiers! But use good water! And if your feet are cold, then you should check and make sure your ladies feet are not! Wuzzzzupp @PurpNGold74 my house was so dry the dogs were getting static shocked. Humidifier running :wink:

2 Likes

Haha that would be hilarious to see. Dog scared to move :joy:

1 Like

About an 80# doodle 3" of curls all over. She jumped in my bed and you could see the static in the dark… I got up and grabbed the 2 vicks vaporizers and filled them up, man it got dry quick this year. Oh, and wuzzzzupp @PurpNGold74

well looks like something happened to the pineapple chuck ugh i am just having a horrible time this season. The embryonic leaves pops but looks like it got some damage sprouting the stem has all these cut looking things along it. i am seeing the start of what might be the first baby leaves but feel i may have to toss her out. and then there was 2 a critical and a acapulco gold. who seem to be taking off. to top it off i have horrible back problems. My disk is really inflamed

1 Like

owie owie bud, so sorry to hear of your back issues, don’t know what to say on your plant issues, tag in some of the others who might know @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32