Raw Bud to eat or not to eat?

It doesn’t taste bad, kinda peppery and spicey taste to me, I had myself a sample, broke of a popcorn bud or two from the bottom of the plant, drank a beer to wash it down, I started feeling relaxed to the point I fell asleep, Try it sometimes

2 Likes

One thing to think about, I can smoke weed because my lungs are okay, a lot of people can’t so they have to ingest weed, but that’s okay because it works, I’m able to smoke now, but down the road it may change, just good to know there is other ways to enjoy the benefits of cannabis

1 Like

This is true. My lungs definitely arent what they use to be. May be something that has to be done later down the road.

1 Like

Well hopefully they will stay healthy, a lot of air we breathe, even in the rural areas are contaminated with shit people put in the air!

My friend that also lives on this property is also guilty of that. We have a burn pile the size of a house out here. And he burns garbage sometimes

raw weed is hard to digest. Eat it sparingly. If yall are getting high off it, its probably placebo effect hard at work.

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten much, just a sample taste from the bottom branches, would it be better cooked like a edible?

Roast it at 200 degleez for 40 minutes. Grind it up supa fine and sprinkle it in some spaghetti sauce!

3 Likes

Sounds like a very relaxing supper! I’ll definitely try it

1 Like

My lungs are shot. I’m down to 60% due to 3 DVT’s, a pulmonary embolism and pleurisy. I’m in constant pain from a stroke as well. Just love @Cannabian idea of the spaghetti sauce. I have around 3 grams of kief there, might just give that a go :sunglasses:

1 Like

Why not make edibles? Save yer lungs buddy!

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing edibles but I can be a bit numb when it comes to the kitchen @Cannabian. It takes me a bit longer to get a handle on what I need to do. Friend of mine suggested baking scones or similar. I liked your idea of the spaghetti sauce though, simplicity in itself :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah decarb your weed, and tou can do as you please with it. Spaghetti, chili, salads, almost anything. Just grind it up small enough that you arent crunching plant.
Instead of using oregano or parsley, use cannabis! Make some butter up and use it on toast, or potatoes or whatever you use butter for. Kearn to bake simpme shit like cookies! Make salad dressing with olive oil and vinegar and add some herbs with cannabis!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I’m looking at extracting oil and it’s way beyond me. Something simple like your post will do me all day long. Thank you for keeping it simple :sunglasses:

1 Like

I use a magic butter machine. Put in weed and butter in the machine and does everything. When its done you got canna-butter for a spread or to bake with.
I prefer coconut oil. Just put 2 cups in the machine with an ounce of flower or 4 ounces of trim.
When your oil is ready I put into caps and that’s my measured dose of medicne or bake with it. Also use leftover oil for muscle rub.

1 Like