Ratio root to bud?

Photos speak volumes
Bushy cannabis generally doesnt make much bud on the interior of the plant. Mostly exterior.

1 Like

@Cannabian my new prefers style… sog

… hands down fastest route to a full canopy… I also feel the lower the amount of colas per root zone allows for the plant to produce rediculesly concentrated flowers being theres only 3 for the plant to focus on …its a Very easy and fast route to a superv quality harvest… what molded this idea was this plant

What made me switch to alot of small plants is… being non legal 1 big one or 50 small ones… same charges so go big or go home …
This plant was a straggler clone that I wasent even woried about it survive…it was 1 branch with 2 little side shoots maybe 3 weeks from clip to flip that’s dome time transplant recovery and all… basicly no veg clones is what I ended up leaning tword… anyway this plant was a clone of a mother that was flowered out completly… the mother was good… but the clone was OUTSTANDING… it was like a whole different strain super frosty super powerful and tasted better then the mom and smelled better… so it made me realize small plants are just simpler because next to no training [no stunting] dont need to super crop unless absolutely nessary… and the factor there are 24 different root zones that slide in and out of the racks made for selective harvesting a breeze… without shocking the big plant… I thought It is a great idea and they work very well… the wood has water bottle lids screwed to the bottom as pegs so the wood dont get wet and the bottom of the pipes are metallic screen enclosed with a pint of perlite then a 50 50 perlite FFHF mixture … worked great… never got to run it with some reputable Gene’s but bag sedd kept getting better and better …and I wasn’t talking different strains I ran purple haze bag seed I had like 70 in a half oz I grew probably 30 of em and the rest were mothers for clones …I ran Europe haze probably 5 different grows and over 200 plants including clones and the smaller the plants got the better they got… I gotta admit the first couple that were grown out weren’t ALL THAT but after 15 if em I made the small clone and it’s been history since

3 Likes

Looks like you plan on doing some fireworks :laughing:

1 Like

I saw that setup a while bake in a growlog of yours, and have been milling the idea back and forth since.

I’m tempted to try something similar and shoot some fireworks to.

BOTH the buds kinda represent a bottle rocket :wink: think about the no veg … size of plants perfectly occupies the area 2foot by 4 foot
I made 11 of them for weekly harvests of 3/4 to a whole pound … even if I got a half pound a week I woulda been happy…m it sure was a super busy set up… every week I had to do the same exact shit…
Every rack represented a week so every week a different rack went through same repeated process… eventually 1 is going into jars… 1 is being trimmed and hung … 1 is being chopped down for dry… one will be entering the flower room while the other is leaving … 40 clones were takin every week… needed to have atleast 24 final candidates for the next reciving rack… as 1 dome gets filled one get moved into the start of second week (my cloning is about 8 to 14 day process depending on area of plant I take clones from [harder branches take a few more days sometines] one is being transplanted to solocups for 5 to 7 days to help gain some root head way…
And one 24 cup cluster goes into the pipe pots… and 1 is being moved over to the 1 week veg space… and the last one in veg is the one being cycled into the flower room… it would have been much more precise growing all one strain in the system … it a whole cycle of 1 strain the do a whole cycle of another strain… a whole cycle is 11 racks so in 11 weeks I should have atleast 5.5 lbs maybe…[hopefully more] the bud quality shape density was like acorns … being only a few buds to focus on the plant really performs well… and if a plant wants to be branch… I put a stop to that 3 colas max… 1 or 2 is fine by me… when you got a full rack you got anywhere from 25 to 75 colas in a 2x4 area… all top shelf top colas no little bullcrap nugs and larf… I really liked how it performed. I wish I could get that up and running agin… gonna be while before I get there again… definatley dont have 2 10x10 spare rooms… shit I dont have any rooms right now in between places … I will eventually tho

1 Like

Cost me 900$ to make 11 racks it was like 40 lengths of 10ftx 4inch pvc and about 6 priced if ply wood … some metallic screen enclosed and grinder slices up the sides on the bottom… they drained ggggrrrreat
tenor-1
For a total of 192 plants in flower and 70 clones vegging 100 clippings rooting 13 mothers … moming… and 5555555 golden riiiingss… 2 2bulb t5hos 4 f series customs and 4 hlg 600s and inliiinnnduuuctttt faaaaaan…[times 2]… dont mind me in stoned

1 Like

Right upper corner in the picture… Taking half the tent… leaving a L shape that is filled with clones of that same plant, which makes it hard to make out her size…
She is not bushy in the usual physiology she has a pretty even Canopy, with an avarage from bottom to top of 11 inch.

Underworks…

1 Like

Sweet spread on her that’s exactly how I like my plants to look

2 Likes

What am i to expect… Will all the upward shoots turn into colas?

Please say yes :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty much yea mate , looks good

1 Like

Here is my biggy, in a small pot , absolutely loved those monster pictures above! Man if I could I would! Also think it’s worth mentioning size will also be very strain dependent, but mothering plants of indica could well produce monster trees?

1 Like

Indeed gonna be a pretty plant