Rate My Setup Please 😁

Let me know what you guys think, all comments and constructive criticism is welcome :wink: This is actually the old back shower we don’t use, I live in an old farmhouse. I’m running two 150w and a 600w.

4 Likes

First up, Welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

Best of luck on your first grow! You will need to provide a lot more info to get meaningful comment.
On the first glance though, obvious shortcomings are lighting and reflective surfaces. Unless you happen to be growing autos, preventing ay light entry during flower will stop you in your tracks.
The plants look healthy though - nice ‘praying’ leaves. :+1:
A tip in taking photos, turn off your grow light and use your phone/ flash or camera. That shows the actual colour of the growth and it is much easier to catch problems! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey here new to the group but I’ve purchased seeds here for awhile now so I thought I would check out the forum and thought I could help lack of lighting is the one mistake most people make .trying to purchase the right light can be confusing I know believe me and even then u continue to look for better with that said either one of those really work past a certain point the smaller one for seedlings I don’t know what the 600w is but I have a 500w with cob I used once just to tied over a couple girls vegging in early stage it might have worked for one after that but it would have to have been small now use for my clones and seedlings I will post pics as soon as I figure it out thanks y’all love and peace

1 Like

1 Like

Yo Jeff @Puffdog nice hps! Now start your own thread :wink:

Oh and welcome to the circus you filthy animal

2 Likes

Looks hot in that shower!!! Does drain function properly? I love this

1 Like

Wasn’t trying to tread just merely giving suggestions if it’s not welcome though no biggie peace

You seem to look like your going to need a whole page to yourself my friend, to me it looks like you got a lot to share!

I could be wrong but I’m sure after the pics others are interested in what’s going on in your grow as well

@Puffdog its all allowed my friend! I’ve hi-jacked many of others threads :rofl::wink:

Lol sorry didn’t realize I was stealing the show thanks bob

1 Like

@PharmerBob it makes watering and cleaning super easy :yum:

1 Like