Rate my bush.....rookie update

I posted not long ago with some newbie questions. Some time has past so I’d like to update and see what everyone else thinks?

2 Likes

Looks like a healthy plant to me , my guess 2-3 weeks old

2 Likes

It is 4wk tomorrow. I just flushed lastnight and plan on giving first dose of nutes this upcoming week

If you just flushed them I’d feed them asap , they need something to work with that isn’t their stores

2 Likes

But the soil is still soaked. Won’t I over water? I’m in oceans Forrest soil

Wait about 3 more days then I’d feed them anyways

Why did you flush?

4 Likes

Looks good
That meter is trash if you’re using it for anything besides moisture btw

2 Likes

I don’t rate bushes we like Brazilians :grin::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m glad someone else went there first
I was totally hoping this post was about something else

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood You know me homie :rofl:

1 Like

Took me a minute to get it.

2 Likes

@Novajunglist Honestly though since you’re asking the plant looks fine

1 Like

If she’s in FFOF, how long since transplant. Got to get TDS runoff #'s before feeding anything but Ph water. That soil has enough neuts to last 4/6 weeks after transplant. If you feed too soon you can nuke her. Also are you ph ing water in and out?

1 Like

Yes why did u flush it. Everything seems fine no flushes were needed yet. Flush will take everything out of the soil and u need shit there for it to grow. When u do flushes always best to flush the plant real well and follow up with a feed directly after. It will be ok with the feed directly after. Now u might end up seeing yellowing leaves start popping from bottom as the plant was depleated of nutes so she is starving til u add more there.

2 Likes

You dont have any idea what’s in the soil now! TDS meter, measure runoff next water before putting anything but water she isnt showing any issues so dont give her one.

1 Like

:arrow_up: Great advice….you have a clean slate now is an important time to know what’s coming…better to do some research before it’s too late

1 Like

Priceless :love_you_gesture:. Sometimes I like a little grass in the playground

2 Likes

As @Mark0427 said, flushing this soon will deplete the the soil of essential nutrients especially the beneficial microbes. I would definitely follow up with some Recharge, worm castings etc. along with some light base nutrients. 1st I would run a soil slurry test to see what amount of nutes you have left before feeding :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I would myself give it a feed normal feed and get a runoff that way. Keep adding just water to a already lacking plant is gonna bring on more issues if he flushed it most likely there is not much if any in there. Just do a normal feed til runoff and check that way this way u have food in the medium again and not flushing out more. All im seeing is a super light colored leaf. Tells me she wants food especially some nitrogen. I would never flush unless it is a forseen problem. This is just me tho as i do push my plants a little but nothing to the extreme.

1 Like