Rare mutation (buds growing up the leaves)

Actually to correct you the correct scientific name is bulbids, I mentioned that above, and there is information above on this mutation. Bulbids are cause when a bud node and leaf node Conjoin at the leaf nodes and branch nodes which then combined the fibers of the plant and flowers causing them to grow up the leaves, and yet again is extremely rare in cannabis plants

4 Likes

If you say so, i’m not an expert in cannabis and if you and @MacGyverStoner say’s that’s called “bulbids” for cannabis and it’s rare for this plant, “bulbids” it is…:innocent: It’s not because they’re similarity in symptôme with bulbifery that i’m right, my sincere apologise if I cause any trouble at all, sorry :innocent:

1 Like

No no troubles just need accurate and right information and it is i can get you an article on it if need be

1 Like

Yes, i’m very interesting and curious about this oddity…:wink::innocent: I will take this as a personnal favor and will be liable for… If it’s a complex science paper that’s not suitable for every one, please :pray: send it in my inbox :innocent::+1: Thanks you very much… I have study in applied ecology and bioecology, so that’s why i’m so curious and interest to acquiring this new knowledge…:wink::innocent::ok_hand::v:

I will upload it here for every one to learn about

1 Like

Couldn’t find it but info I would upload would contain what I’ve already been saying

2 Likes

I think it may have a lot to do with impurities during the hours when light is on. I was messing around with the light cycle on a Bubba kush plant. All of the larger fan leaves has small buds growing like the one in your picture. As soon as I got my light cycle fixed, the plant returned to normal and those little buds dried up by the time harvest came. Another time I had a plant that others at the time said was a Chinese plant as it had flowers that ran up and down the branch. The seed from this plant was the largest I have ever seen! Some buds started to grow right from the middle of the branch! The first plant was from lighting problems and the second seemed to grow normal that way? Anyway, that’s my 2 cents worth. Have a good day Mike

It’s not to do with light my light cycles are never messed with and always the same, no variations or disruptions again as I have mentioned it is a mutation it has absolutely nothing to do with lights or nutrients or any thing else

1 Like

In your case that maybe, we will have to agree to disagree on what my findings were. Mike

1 Like

Disagree if you may but mutations are through genetics not changing of the lights

2 Likes

An update on the bulbids, actually filled out nice being on the leaves

9 Likes

Out of “like”, so : :heart::+1::ok_hand: They’re going good, looks like the under of leaves are full of “sugars” goodness on the side veins :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yea they are looks like some one opened a bag of sugar and dumped half over the top and threw the rest on the sides and coating the entire plant

1 Like

That sick looking in a good way lol

1 Like

Lol, 7 weeks in flower tomorrow

1 Like

2 more weeks to go 3 weeks tops than harvest

1 Like

She’s going to be tasty by the looks of her

2 Likes

Yea super excited Thats my snow cap plant, she smells really strong…she has gotten a really pungent skunky citrus smell with sweet undertones

2 Likes

She reeks up the house in her room with main door open and shut lol

1 Like

Yummy :yum:
I like the way that sounds wish I could smell her lmao :triumph::v:

1 Like