Ranman first post

I wouldn’t ever trim buds, but that’s me. Also, scrogging is more for vegging, when you get the top layer even through the tent then you flip. Since your girls are in flower now, I would wait till the 3rd week of flowers to trim the lower leaves out. You don’t want to stress her too much in flower. I only trim out the leaves that are underdevelpoed or turning yellow after flowering. When you get to the late stages of flower, the plant uses the leaves for additional energy and water to make your buds bigger.

Thank you so . much for your advice. I am going to get my wife to take some pictures send them to me & I will send them to you. There are Buds everywhere. The ones on top are getting really big.Today is the 89th day in the tent. I will definitely go with Auto flower next time. Thanks again. Raman.

1 Like

Here they are at 90 days wish I could get better pictures for you to look at. Raman.

2 Likes

Here they are at 90 days

3 Likes

@Ranman your ladies look very happy and healthy!!! Nice work!!!

Here they are now at 94 days I am going to try to get you some better pictures

Here they are at 94 days

icon.png

2 Likes

Looking really good. You can probably take the net off now. At this stage, you want to let them go at it. Those long stalks will prob need some support in a couple of weeks. Maybe a gardening stick or two you can get at the local garden shop.

Thanks again I will take net off. I had to double wires up to lift the light up. I have noticed some of the leaf tips being burnt at the very end. Has me worried. Don’t want to mess up at this point. I wonder how much longer I can let them grow. They are photos. But as you know I’m a first time grower. When I open the door the smell is strong. Thanks for any advice now & in the near future. Your really the only one who has helped me. Thanks again. Raman.

1 Like

Anytime! The tips being burnt is probably from nutrients. That’s a good thing and a normal thing at this stage. This means you are giving her the perfect amount. The big leaves will begin to dry out as the buds get bigger and closer to harvest. Try to get a jewelers loop or a small handheld microscope or a camera attachment for your cell phone so you can see the trichomes. How many days since you flipped the lights on her? Most guides say they can be ready in as short time as 6 weeks after the flip. The only way to really tell when they are ready is to look closely at the trichomes.

Just did a flush on one. Took net off & used some sticks I cut. I will do the other one later today and wow they were leaning. Thanks again. Raman.

2 Likes

My wife had a jeweler’s lense and WoW!!! I can see every tiny detail - white & amber fluffy hairs!!!
I’ll try to take a better pic.
Thx for all your advice!

2 Likes

looking really good! Congrats!

You ever since I started this grow I flipped my canoe over & all I have ever used is rainwater. I have mixed it with “open sesame” bud Bloom, I have two gallons more of pre mixed “Bud Bloom” then it says finish it off with the “Cha ching” to me I think they still have about six weeks before cutting & drying. I no those pics are not that good for some reason. I will have limited Lot’s of Questions about curing. Thanks so much for all your help,it has been greatly appreciated. They have been in Tent since April 25th. And they were in Jiffy Pellets before Tent. They are photos. Just really value your opinion. Thanks again suggestions are appreciated. Raman.

I did a Flush on one of my Plants by catching water that drained thru the plant’s soil w/purified drinking water.
The ppm level is 3682.
The pH level is 3.62.

I read the ppm level should be 750 - 1500. I read the pH level should be 6.0 - 7.0. Is that right?

1 Like

Honestly, I only check that stuff if the plant is suffering. But you can flush her. Your soil is strong but yes you want your ph water runoff in those ranges you mentioned. Your almost to the end and your plants are looking good so I wouldn’t worry. Just make sure you are mixing your nutes into the water before you ph balance it. Then balance the mix.

Thanks again. I believe I am close to the Harvest. I will get the pH correct on the one I did the Flush on. Any ideas on how much longer I should wait to cut down? Thank God my Wife had the jeweler’s lense. I’m just waiting for the Trichomes to look right and they are close. Don’t think I will have much yield on these two. But next time I am going with Auto flower Gorilla glue. Thanks so much for all your help. I really appreciate all you have done for me. Raman.

Actually I killed the plant I did the Flush on. Like a dumb ass I watered it the next day da! Now all the leaves halfway up are burnt. It wasn’t broke I should have never done that here is a picture of it. If it doesn’t come back in the next few days should I cut & dry it??? Next two is the one I didn’t Flush. Raman.

Here are better pictures. I think I drowned the one I flushed. I should probably cut it & hang it now…

@Ranman the one with the dry leaves if definitely ready

1 Like