Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

Lol right I was looking at the seed packs already , hopefully I can get some clones , I was thinking about the grape smell they mentioned I rubbed one of the lower leaves and now I can’t un smell it ,it’s an undertone like grape philly cigarettes

1 Like

2 Likes

Guess I’m gonna have to get me some MK seeds! Y’all got me convinced!
Just finished cutting and weighing. I’m happy! That one plant dropped me a little over 100g! Got it in it’s jars, becoming mellow! :grin:

1 Like

Is that from the plant you had having in the closet the a couple days ago?

1 Like

Yup. Turned out pretty nice!

1 Like

Still have 2 more that haven’t quite finished. But I don’t expect to achieve what the first one did. But still proud that I got 'em thru!

1 Like

That’s awesome, I hope I can get that much out of mine. Few more weeks to go probably. Then to try and wait for it to cure.

2 Likes

The toughest part! Waiting…

2 Likes

Damn , I would have never thought of being able to get so much at once 100g sounds amazing , now I’m getting pumped

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Observations-This one has nitrogen toxicity, I didn’t provide enough in veg was trying to compensate at the beginning of flower , it was too late wasn’t asking for nitrogen no more, shiny leaves and the clawing would be the the main pointers

1 Like

Only did one treatment to the spider mites , haven’t seen one since , fumigated the surrounding area outside the tent

1 Like

Were you able to get rid of them dirty little buggers?!

As far as I can tell yeah , I see the black lil corpses when checking but no live ones , she should gain some weight before I chop her she’s gonna go down last

You plan on washing?

I’ve only just heard of that technique here. Ill be doing it but really have no experience in it, or any of this for that matter

Yeah for sure , should always wash, seen how dirty your fan gets after a grow

2 Likes

Easy cheap and non hazardous

2 Likes

Yup. My fan was the reason I chose to too. My doggies hang in the tent with me at night so I know I have their dirt. And I’m generally not all that clean myself. I love dirt and stuff