Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

I have like 7 left so still have some time to make my decision

headed to recovery road

1 Like

Cruising

3 Likes

@Randy_Marsh these are sure lookin better than your last ones. You could beat your last grows total with this one plant. Pretty work :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Looking good. Dude where is your aero cloner???

Thank you my man definitely made a lot of mistakes with my first grows but getting really happy of how things are turning out this time around

1 Like

It all happened when I realized I was going to have to change the water every week , I took the bucket and watered all my plants , set it aside , sat down and smiled happily ,no more bucket I said , I love hydro but I ain’t gonna be spending all this time growing a strawberry -.- if it was weed on the other hand I’m ready , mainly testing ,it works , did got a cloner lid actually have a lot of things that are gonna get propagated so I’m excited for that and waiting for the first topping for the Mk ultra to clone , strawberry still doing ok if you where wondering

1 Like

I’m a little jealous of your MK. I really like what I got off it last summer - one of the best aromas of anything I’ve ever grown like right up there next to Blueberry. And that great smell carried right through from the plant to the jar to the bowl. Great stuff and really puts you in your chair. I started my last three beans I got from ILGM this time last year and none popped. Oh well. That’s what I get for waiting! I’ve got plenty going and plenty lined up for the whole rest of the year at this point so it’ll be a while before I drop coin on more seeds.

Give those tops three weeks in the cloner and you should be ready to move them into a more permanent home.

1 Like

Mk ultra made me rethink of quality even the magic , it’s cerebral effects it’s unique aroma , this strains burns deep in me as well , I just topped her has no node spacing :frowning:

I’m digging into some of my MK Ultra to test. It is super fragrant and flavorful. Mine has a grapey taste and it’s really good :drooling_face:

1 Like

Stop it you guys , I been patiently waiting , now I feel urge to taste it X.X

2 Likes

You mean no node spacing like they’re just stacked right on top of each other?

I had this with a Silver Haze just a couple of weeks ago and I defoliated the ever loving shit out of it and now it’s at least manageable.

I recall my MK being fairly stout. Typical indica stature really…but that smell. Like fresh grapes. I never even heard of this strain outside of ILGM before

1 Like

Mine too! Like amazingly close to the smell of fresh grapes it’s crazy.

1 Like

Yup! It’s a creeper high too so far. Definitely feel it all over

1 Like

Wife and I were just talking about strains we no longer have that we want to do again and MK came up immediately. ‘Sgood.

@Randy_Marsh I ran out of my homegrown flower a few weeks before my indoor was ready - first time that’s happened in a while… A buddy or two loaned me some herb in the mean time thankfully (because that’s legal now bitches!!!) and I’ve got a few choice buds set aside now to hit them back with but i know what you mean about being close to harvest and being like HURRY UP

1 Like

Yeah she’s alil flat

i don’t remember grape smell but I definitely had a unique scent

Bro it just got me in so many ways that creeper high the unique scent that cerebral sensación, i could relate in a personal way to this plant

1 Like

Yeah definitely a smoke that would get us both in a good way for sure , still got my chunks of Reggie I’ll be good :relieved:

1 Like

You guys are making me want to grow some mk ultra!

1 Like

Yeah, me too!

1 Like