Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

Pretty maxed out myself too , that funny , the funnier part is that we say it with a jk tone but really mean it , that’s why I’m having to perfection my set up do to the minimal space and max yield , I can see myself flipping constantly at this point , definitely don’t need more space just maximum quality and yield, by second good harvest you just making weed for later

2 Likes

I almost asked yesterday when I realized how much room in that closet the tent was taking up. Haha. I think the 4x2 should be good enough though. Hopefully.

By the way things are looking , you’ll be on a roll soon you’ll see

Strawberry roots finally starting to develop vigorously, it’s been a week, it needs a change

No real development on top

1 Like

Mk ultra

… she’s doing ok , I thought I was going to see better growth, maybe I transplanted too soon ,This is the fox farm mix I made.

2 Likes

Blue Dream - 1 gal promix soaked once

Blue Dream-had to zoom in on this one -.-

2 Likes

So I been having problem with Growing my other blue dream that is in flower and it’s all starving, so I have to start feeding her , so I took this 2 to learn how to grow them properly ,-.- maybe ?

So I have this plant from a regular seed from a chunk, and its what I smoke daily :’( , I want to see if I can better it’s quality or it’s just doesn’t have a higher shelf potential

- I’m not sure how old she is but dropping some more seeds for testing and since they are free , so far is looking Better than anything else, -.- , will transplant to a 3 gal , she will be going to flower in a week .

2 Likes

Strawberries were always the hardest thing to grow in the veg garden, for me. Many tries and never once successful. Maybe my climate…

Definitely annoying at first ,but once you learn their technicalities you set , just like other plants I would think so, it’s cuz some are so different from what we used to and zone really important too

Well it did it’s job, I can root some plants no more algae having to change water every 2 day , from soil to hydro from hydro to soil if it’s survives I would feel very accomplished , damn I love hydro but I’m so lazy , I enjoy watering my plants from time to time , but all this extra shit have to go , gain my space back from some extra plants , will focus on the bucket once I’m ready to clone … tent right now

Well here’s here she is , will see how she’s doing in a couple of days

1 Like

GG

Blue Dream

2 Likes

Your BD is looking a little hungry, I don’t know if it’s a lockout or lack of nutes. Looks to be either potassium or magnesium deficiency but because flower food has almost no N it could be that as well

1 Like

Definitely,Thank you for the advise , yeah I wasn’t feeding her because I gave burn to the GG , but since they are so different I have to adjust , so I just gonna give her 1 extra feed ,I think she’s done eating from the leaves :maple_leaf:, gave full feed yesterday, and 2 days ago gave molasses with recharge to try to make the dirt rich before the incoming nutes-this is practically dirt from outside so it’s not really rich will see if it keeps eating at the leaves …,it was already 75 right now that I went to the tent , damn it’s gonna tent hot

1 Like

1 Like

Max WAP

1 Like

They thought me so much , now probably this will be past down a member of the family to get them started

It was supposed to be the same model , look at this sht -.- fkng rainbow

3 Likes

The girl’s

2 Likes