Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

I’ve experienced the same thing, but that aroma always came back. Mine now smell wonderful! 9 weeks today. Gettin anxious!

1 Like

I try keeping myself busy bro but yeah , I’m almost out of flower and this one is not even ready -.-

First time trying good soil , shooting for better plants each run

1 Like

Issues - I might have burned my seeds or something that been in here for at lest 4 days and no improvement

Those where my Mk Ultra RIP. Will hope for a miracle and leave them there for now , Blue dream wanted to be part of my next gro so here 2 Blue Dream ready to go

Hate it when a plan falls apart! But such is the life on the farm!

1 Like

Might not be warm enough for them or try a dome if they are drying out fast but remove it as soon as it breaks ground. I use plastic wrap from the kitchen and a rubberband around to hold it over the top this will hold the moisture in and there’s no need to water. Don’t forget temperature is important if the house is cool I’ll put the pots on a plate and set it on the fridge or cable box

1 Like

Definitely bro :sunglasses:

Yeah it’s been pretty cold so that been one of the reason I still have some faith in them , they still moist dome comes on and off depending if it’s too moist I let dry a lil

Ok soil is ready , Blue Dream seeds when in the 1 gal Promix and Mk Ultra the first one to try the HF OF pro mix mix

And so it begins

She hasn’t died :slight_smile:

and

The survivor MK Ultra , With new changes new mistakes , manage to burn 2 seeds with hot soil, dropped 1 more managed to make it pop left it on table getting ready for transferring , squeezed by my phone :’( , so survivor

Ya gotta stop killin’ your babies!

Take care of the kids, THEN indulge. Lol!

1 Like

Yeah I know and as expensive as they are :frowning: , the newbie in me came out, a big baby planting seeds

1 Like

I’m interested in the tent you have in your shed. How do you keep the temps level being some what outside? Is your shed insulated?

Na just run the light at the coldest time of the day , have a fan set up to a autopilot that comes on and off once it hits certain temp , not the best working for now , I already have 3 of the 4 side vents open, I used vent ducting to enable airflow, long enough to kill the light before it gets into the tent ,just finding ways to deal with my problems while i find a permanent solution

1 Like

going to tag a long for a ride @Randy_Marsh . Sounds like a fun adventure and things look great. Ready for some pointers.

Yeah doesn’t sound like the best setup, but sounds like your making it work. Gotta use the space you have though. I do wish I had some more space. I’ve already maxed out my space unless I can convince the wife to let me take over the dinning room. haha

You definitely you can pedal along , everyone riding their own in the same road , thank you for watching