Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

When you giving away stuff make it a competition. I wanna win one.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if you where near

1 Like

Mars customer service is unbelievable. When I was setting up my grow room I accidently broke the power port off the light board. Talked to Kelly and she sent a brand new light board and they even paid for the shipping. I will be a customer for life…

Definitely customer service is great , I stayed with them for a year or so and they did me good :relieved:, I learned with them I had my first harvest ,it’s a good starter light

What are you using now? I thought my TS 3000 was all that?

I mean I was using ts 600, what space you using it for ?

4x4 in a 4x8 closet.

I think it’s optimal for 3.5x3.5

Hey hey! Had to shout! Just finished the weigh on my last White Widow. If I wasn’t so old, I’d reach around a give myself a pat on the back! 120.3 g! Really proud of this harvest! Totals 11.4 oz for 3 plants!

2 Likes

Congratulations, enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Thanks, does my plant look healthy to you?

Great I don’t think I’ll make it to dry weight lol this baby nugs ain’t gonna last me -.-

1 Like

Make a post and then tag me

Give yourself n at a boy, well done. That’s all I got, can’t pay myself either. Been a long time since I was able to do that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::alien:

I’ll pay for shipping. Or how much ever you wanna sell it for. I’m pretty sure I’ll get a better price from you than in stores. Don’t let my location cost me miss out on good deals.

Unfortunately I wouldn’t feel comfortable to do that yet , thank you for the offer if I ever get to post them will definitely will let you know

1 Like

No problem man.

GG1 GG2

1 Like

Gotta start utilizing my veg room better , have a lot of empty space

1 Like