Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

Just waiting for some strawberries to come out man , would be even better if you could smoke them

Yeah, smoke 'em, and put whipped cream on 'em! What a deal!

Lol :laughing: damn let a man dream , image

2 Likes

Guess today was final defoliation, and I figured what killing my plant - heard about spider mites loving blue dream

Oh no! Show no mercy and destroy!

Treatment of today

gonna boil the crush pepper in water make sure the water is super spicy , mix dawn and garlic salt , I read that they have all this pores in the body, so I guess it’s spicy fiesta for them tonight

2 Likes

Well, did a wash and hang this morn. Just 1 of the 3. Other 2 aren’t quite ready. But here’s a pic of my baby dripping off in the shower.

3 Likes

Tzzz my man , congratulations on your harvest bro ,looking yummy

Well, it’s started. 2 more really close. Then, time to start some more!

O wow you have your eternal grow going?

Well, I would rather have another bunch started already, but I wait for this to finish. When my last two go into the dark, I’ll drop seeds.

damn this is the Large , almos 80 bucks won’t even be able to fit one plant - Size Large -

1 Like

I see yeah, I’m working out my timing as well, barely picking up a momentum and I’m already running out of seeds xD , still thinking what I’m going to get next

I got plenty of seeds! Got another bunch coming, should be tomorrow.

I have like 7 left so still have some time to make my decision

headed to recovery road

1 Like

Cruising

3 Likes

@Randy_Marsh these are sure lookin better than your last ones. You could beat your last grows total with this one plant. Pretty work :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Looking good. Dude where is your aero cloner???

Thank you my man definitely made a lot of mistakes with my first grows but getting really happy of how things are turning out this time around

1 Like