RandomlyRan Strain Name Survey

I have bred F1 of Gelato#33 AF x NL AF. Gelato 33 is aka Larry Bird. So should I go with the play on words;

Gelighto AF

Or the alliterative;

Larry Lights AF

That’s the two choices I have come up with. Let me know what you think. If somebody comes up with a better name,that has my info, I

2 Likes

@RandomlyRan,

Sorry my friend. You can’t mail them anything from this forum. Contacting others here is a no no…Sorry

B Safe

1 Like

Lights out Larry.

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to mail it from the forum. I was mailing it from my house :joy: I have contact info for 50+ people on the forum. That’s why I stated they must already have my contact info. Is that not allowed? Because I’m going to send them anyway, to the people that I have info for.

3 Likes

Well I guess that settles that. Just be safe. We do this for your protection.

1 Like

I think you’ve got it. My wife likes the name too. Are you on the lab?

2 Likes

I joined the lab this morning. Been wanting to for a while now. Now if I could just sign in. I reached out to get support. Hopefully I’ll be there soon

2 Likes

As soon as you get logged in let me know. I will get your info and I can mail you some of the Lights Out Larry seeds.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m excited to grow Lights Out Larry.

Thank you so much. I appreciated it…

1 Like

No I appreciate you. As soon as I read it I was like :man_facepalming:t3: why didn’t I think of that, genius!

Alright, I gained access to the lab. Not sure how to navigate it yet.

Ok give me a few minutes I’ll find you. Same screen name?

1 Like

Sure is.

Ok you should receive a msg from someone with my #

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll reach out romorrow.

1 Like

@RandomlyRan Hey Random hope you are doing OK haven’t seen any posts from you Bud.

2 Likes

I am lol. I’ve been busy. Getting my license, bought under an acre with a building and selling beans.

@shindig153 yours go out this week

2 Likes

I’ll be on the look out.

Thanks again. Much appreciated!

1 Like

@RandomlyRan Glad to hear your good. Built any lights?

1 Like

I’m going to go get all my angle tomorrow to rebuild into a 2x12 fixture

1 Like