Random outdoor grow 8 ft+

Amazing gotta be awesome

1 Like

@D.B.Cooper
O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, o how I love my pot tree! Looooooooking good! I planted a seedling in the woods along with 10 others. All of them in different spots. I smoked the whole time. The first time I went back to feed, I could only find 7. :joy: after 5 months, I found the remaining 4. 3 suffered and were crap, but one was a monster in flower. Found by smell! I love those pleasant surprises. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for you. Great looking beast there!

5 Likes

My woman with our gal shes about 5’2

14 Likes

So beautiful!! Jack and the Bean Stalk type plant!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

As yall can see the kudzu consumes all in its path round here i have to fight it off daily lol kidzu vines can grow up to a foot a day😔

Shes grown about 10 inches in 9 days :+1:

4 Likes

Shes not easy to measure need a ladder

1 Like

So since last update had an old timer friend come by and help me prune big sun leaves off her some and took 2 ft off top hes going to attemp to clone since the pruning and topping its thickened out all over again and noticed white hairs again today last time it showed white hair was stress from tropical storm Cindy now i believe shes beginning to flower such a beautiful plant

5 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yeahh I had a male sprout. I know most arent thrilled to find but I enjoy pollinating some of my plants, nothing better than making your own seeds! Ive got 3 or 4 plants pollinated near this big one and I uprooted my male and pollinated lower branches on this big girl hoping for seeds with same characteristics (tree size)

4 Likes

My poor gal was hit with 40 mph wind gust today almost uprooted her halfway I used a large metal stake at an angle and zip tied her hopefully shell recover and shes rather wilted at the moment 20170826_20565020170826_205644

3 Likes

Harvey is not going easy on this poor girl so much rain

good job got to love the outdoors

1 Like

are you sur its ony 8ft wow

Bummer !!!

It was almost 10 ft I cut about 2 feet off and the branches started going upward where top was I havent measured her in a couple weeks I assume she 8 to 9 I’ll measure when this rain lets up one day lol

4 Likes

Damn guys Harvey really did a number on her… Tryna gets pics i thought she was dead found her halfway uprooted immediately hammered a metal stake at 3 feet diagnally from stalk and ziptied her about a week now her upper branches started perking up halfway today i think she MIGHT recover but of so itll be a miracle

4 Likes

wow sorry hope she comes back. good luck

1 Like

She is making a full recovery​:dizzy_face::blush:
20170909_10092620170909_10091820170909_100849_Burst0120170909_100910![20170909_100942|66

8 Likes

Good glad to hear that!

2 Likes