Random outdoor grow 8 ft+

Just a seed I threw down didnt look lile it was going to make it at first I almost pullex the plug a couple times in frustration but I let it do its things figuring if it died it died , well its 4 months old now and over 8ft found out today it is female so i fugured she was worth sharing my biggest plant so far and nature did the work

20 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful sight those two white hairs

5 Likes

wow now thats an mj plant! You gonna keep updating here? If so I will switch to watching! @D.B.Cooper

5 Likes

Wow, what a monster. I had that happen to me once, threw a bag seed in the front yard garden and forgot all about it, a couple of months later my cousin picked a leaf bigger than my hand and showed it to me. Bad thing is my father (a retired cop) saw it and pulled it up and threw it away… I was so pissed, she was about 4 feet tall.

2 Likes

keep us updated @D.B.Cooper,she’s a tall one…

2 Likes

That’s one Big Girl! Congratulations

2 Likes

I plan to update weekly for sure heres some at night

13 Likes

I’m all in! Happy Growing there. Glad to see you survived the Parachute Drop!

6 Likes

She’s fudging huge dude! Happy accident :sunglasses: yes sir can’t wait to see how she does

4 Likes

Love it when they get that big here is one of my grows a few years back

I got 1.35 pounds out of her so happy for you keep up the great work

12 Likes

Grow her through the end of the year and put Christmas lights on her.

5 Likes

I had seen a picture of someone doing that lastbyear and was convinced if she made it that long Id pit lights on her , she barely survived tropical storm Cindy last month

1 Like

4 Likes

@D.B.Cooper you didn’t do anything special?? Like soil and stuff?? Just put a seed down and nature did its thing???

1 Like

Yeah man straight up only watered it a couple times its about 4 months old.

3 Likes

No special soil or fertilizers

3 Likes

Look! It’s a weed tree! :palm_tree: :grinning:

5 Likes

6 Likes

She broke 100 inches😁

6 Likes